MP3, Sound Players

That is interesting. I'll have to see what it is with the skin I've got on it too. Of course, I'm running 512 mb of Ram, so 6 extra mb's isn't going to really slow anything down.

PuterTutor said:
That is interesting. I'll have to see what it is with the skin I've got on it too. Of course, I'm running 512 mb of Ram, so 6 extra mb's isn't going to really slow anything down.

Same here, but when I pull up my work programs (Photoshop/Flash/Dreamweaver) I want all I can get for filters and surfing and whatnot. :)

I can only imagine what 3 would do with my full list IF it would load......50mb? :retard:

What's the difference in 2.81 without the list loaded and with it loaded?

Reloaded the list.....2.81 spikes to 16.9mb after loading....then after a song or two, slowly drops to the 11-13mb range. Looks like it also kinda fluctuates with the bitrate of the song.

Professur said:
I was given a Kodak MC3 camera/mp3 player.
that's what I've got. Not great pictures but it does the job sortof. I've never listened to mp3 on it as yet.

Leslie said:
Professur said:
I was given a Kodak MC3 camera/mp3 player.
that's what I've got. Not great pictures but it does the job sortof. I've never listened to mp3 on it as yet.

I dumped a bunch of kiddie tunes on it for V3.0. He can turn it on and off by himself. If I never hear Hampton the Hampster again, it'll be too soon.

:lol: I was lucky enough I think to avoid that one...

I'm still not over the hell of 'do your ears hang low?' :eek5:

The only crashes I've had was when I remapped the drives but didn't update the library, it zipped through all 2,000 songs in about 20 seconds, then just said fuckit and quit.

:lol:

i used to have a lot too, not that many but ~5000, after some major pruning, misplacing and format changes i'm down to ~2500 on my disk at any given time.

Back