My gf dumped me a few weeks ago

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Usually true. When my ex and I split up, she left it up to me whether or not we would still talk at all.

Maybe I should have just said "no" and been done with it. :) Nah...

ris

i'm, not in contact with any of my ex's. obviously when they chose the nice boyf they expected me to act a gent 24/7 and didn't bargain on getting a total wanker bundled in for free :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I'm in contact with many of my exgirlfriends, one gave a letter this saturday ;)

Inkara1

Experience has told me that if you meet a girl and she says she wants to be friends first, then you're doomed to be only friends forever. Either they just tell you that to string you along, or they really mean it but decide the friendship's too valuable. In eithe rcase, you'll never be more than that.

Brandi and I started off as BF/GF, and it's worked well so far.

Professur

Inkara1 said:
Experience has told me that if you meet a girl and she says she wants to be friends first, then you're doomed to be only friends forever. Either they just tell you that to string you along, or they really mean it but decide the friendship's too valuable. In eithe rcase, you'll never be more than that.

Brandi and I started off as BF/GF, and it's worked well so far.

:rofl:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I think we haven't heard from OLI since he got married :eek6:
That happened to renegade too!

hmmmmmmmmmm

freako104

Leslie said:
I think we haven't heard from OLI since he got married :eek6:
That happened to renegade too!

hmmmmmmmmmm

Renny came back for a little while but not a whole lot. Kind of miss the guy. Hope he visits soon.