My gf dumped me a few weeks ago

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
She called the other day when she found out that some friends of mine were coming down for a few days of tremdous partying and club hopping. She "reminded" me that I didn't need anyone else in my bed other than me.

Women are so predictably unpredictable.

freako104

hey i know how it is. have you told her how you felt about what shes doing and has she said how she feels about whats going on? i think you two should talk things out and gt both your feelings and emotions out. hope all will be ok for ya.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
bah, she knows how I feel, and it's becoming clear how she feels. She really does care about me; I think the whole long distance thing and some big changes in her life have just taken front stage for her right now.

I have no problem with that. She was pretty cruel and hateful to me a couple of weeks ago, and I let her know last weekend that I was almost determined to never speak to her. Funny, since then she's been an angel.

Maybe if I slap her a few times, she'll come around completely. :D (j/k leslie et al)

Women are, well, :confuse3:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Originally posted by outside looking in
Maybe if I slap her a few times, she'll come around completely. :D (j/k leslie et al)

I wouldn't call it a joke....is the truth :eek:

Some women are just like squash balls, the harder you hit them, the faster they come back...(hit not in the context of physical hitting)

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
yeah, I started a thread weeks ago and asked if I should get a shirt that says "If I beat you, will you love me?"

Don't know why females are like that, but many are. Treat them like a queen, and they get bored and leave. Mistreat them regularly, and they just keep clinging to you hoping you'll be nicer.

:confuse3:

I know there are plenty of women out there not like that... I just haven't met many. I think me ex is the closest that I've actually dated. With some work, she might actually cease to be so twisted. :D

ris

now i know where i've been going wrong all these years, i've been too nice! damnit, and i thought that's what they wanted....:mad2: ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes.
She can ruin your faith with her casual lies
and she always reveals what she wants you to see,
she hides like a child but she is always a woman to me.
She can lead you to love, she can take you or leave you,
she can ask for the truth but she will never believe and
she will take what you give her as long as it's free.
Yes, she steals like a thief but...
...Oh!...She takes care of herself...wait if she wants,
she is ahead of her time...and she never gives in,
she just changes her mind, and she will promise you more
than the garden of Eden and she will caressly cut you
and laugh while you're bleeding but she will bring out
the best and the worst you can be, blame it all on yourself 'cause...
...She takes care of herself...She is frequently kind
and she is suddenly cruel and she can do what she pleases,
she is nobody's fool and she can't be convicted,
she has earned her degree and the most she will do is throw shadows at you but...

Luis G

Staff member
That reminds me of the song erase/rewind.....

ris: :D :D, be "nice", mwehehehe

freako104

i did the same thing to my ex when she did something that hurt me really badly and i said i didnt want to talk to her ever. she changed and stopped doing anything to hurt me. hope it all works out for you two. and long distance relations are the hardest. hope you two find a way to beat that. rock on!!

freako104

whats odd is i always treated my ex like a queen and she clung to me like crazy. i wonder if i dated some really wierd girl who wanted respect and finally got it or if she was just happy being with someone who cared for her and showed it. either way it was cool.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
I think at some point most women make a change from clinging to the wife beaters to clinging to the true gentlemen... that is unless they married a wife beater first. ;)

My ex is really never clinged to the wife beaters before, I think she just got an overdose of gentleman, and didn't know what to do with it. :D

ris

you really shouldn't have given her so much 'gentleman' ;) :D

i have far too many women as friends because i'm too nice.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Yeah, you're right. I've been a bit more harsh lately, and she's coming around. ;)

And I have a ton of female friends too. If they only knew how bad I wanted to shag them!

Luis G

Staff member
Whenever a woman tells you "let's be friends", you should be aware that you have been too nice with her ;)

hehe