My gf dumped me a few weeks ago

nalani

Fucking for sport. Couldn't be in the 2002 Olypics cause it was in Mormonville (don't just on me for calling it that - I'm a Mormon ;)) Who thinks it should be petitioned for the 2004 winter games? :D

greenfreak

I had a successful 'bed buddy' relationship for 6 months with an ex until I found someone else. It all depends on the people involved and if they can truly handle a no-strings-attached relationship.

tarez

One I usually hear is that women get bored. Relationships become too predicable and their level of interest steady drains away. Not sure with that woudl apply to this situation however such did happen to me once before.

Speaking of which i read an interesting quote one time...

"Nice guys finished last! You know why? Because the women they are with get bored and leave."

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Yeah, I think that might apply a bit here. Stupid women, never know what they've got until they push it away and it's gone forever. :(

ihcra

just pretend you havent split up and continue to act that way -= at least until the restraining orders come into play

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Bah...all useless advice, so far. Here's what you need to do...

If you still have feelings for her, then let her alone for a while. If she comes back, then she actually loves you and you can go from there.

If you do NOT have feelings for her, I suggest the following...

Date her until you get the sex. The morning after the sex, good, bad, or indifferent, give her the old 'I need some space' speech that women always give men when they think they've got everything you can give.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Gato_Solo

Date her until you get the sex. The morning after the sex, good, bad, or indifferent, give her the old 'I need some space' speech that women always give men when they think they've got everything you can give.
:grumpy: :mad:

:rofl2:

ihcra

i though personal attacks were against the rules - it is possible to mean woman in a derogatory sense - therefore it is a tough call if that is a personal attack or not

Berserker

Originally posted by Gato_Solo
Bah...all useless advice, so far. Here's what you need to do...

If you still have feelings for her, then let her alone for a while. If she comes back, then she actually loves you and you can go from there.

If you do NOT have feelings for her, I suggest the following...

That's what my friends always told me as an advice and i got mad at all of the ladies that I've dated and sometimes they just show you their bad side of their personalities.
Who can live with such persons that only talks negatively about themselves. I though a lady should have self respect and for guys to respect them as well.

I feel that ladies now are so materialistic and look for the guys that can fill their desire :grumpy:

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Update:

Went to the town where she lives this past weekend (where I went to school) to see some other friends, and check on an engineering project they are doing (I'm kind of like their mentor... they have to get my approval).

We have spoken maybe twice in the past month. She couldn't keep her hands off me the whole weekend (no way I could avoid her... my friends are her friends, and she usually eats with them at least once or twice a weekend). She's called me three times since I left last night.

I don't understand women. And you know what? I don't think I ever want to. The mystery is half the fun. ;)