My new place

Do you wanna see pics of my new place when it's tidied up?

• Yes! Show us pics!

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Hell no! Why would I wanna see where YOU live?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pffft you'll never get it clean enough to be willing to post pics!

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'd like the people who voted that I'll never get the place clean enough to post pics to grow a pair and admit who they are :p

I'm not saying you're off base cause yesterday when I posted this poll I honestly thought that may end up being what happened...I'm just curious who y'all are since you seem to know me very well :D

catocom

Well it wasn't me.
If we had a contest on the most cluttered room, I believe I'd take the gold.:grinyes:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Electric stove eh? you must get one hell of an electric bill. Your place looks neat, kudos.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Electric stove eh? you must get one hell of an electric bill. Your place looks neat, kudos.

I don't pay the electric bill, it's included in my rent. My mom has an electric stove too though...I guess since we've never had any different we don't notice it.

catocom

Looks like a decent dishwasher.
I'm total electric. The bills here have been better. Due to mild temp weather.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It's the same dishwasher my mom has except either a newer or older model (I think newer)...it IS a good dishwasher :)

Starya

Purdy.

The top on the stove looks odd, compared to what I'm used to (everyone has electric stoves here, btw.)

Starya

Backsplash? That's what it's called? Makes sense I guess.. :D

Not technically "mine" though, I just rent the place, been living here for 6 months now.

tonksy

Here is mine BTW...we are planning on going gas when we redo the kitchen coming up:
range.jpg

tonksy

yeah, electric. I hate the vent in the middle because I'm always spilling in it. Rob wants to go gas because it's better for cooking and there is no heat up time. I've had both and either is fine. I just want a range that has a really big eye so it doesn't take so long for my dutch oven to heat up.

A.B.Normal

I'd like the people who voted that I'll never get the place clean enough to post pics to grow a pair and admit who they are :p

I'm not saying you're off base cause yesterday when I posted this poll I honestly thought that may end up being what happened...I'm just curious who y'all are since you seem to know me very well :D

I never tell how I vote :p

catocom

I've gotta glass top stove.
It took some getting used to, but I like it, and it's fairly economical.:nerd:

simplyred

Nice place Nix! I like the angle of the sink.

Tonks, Gas IS so awesome to cook on (IMHO) . My parents had a gas stove when I was growing up, and I had gas at my house in Corpus! I hate cooking on electric.