My sweet baby coloured me a picture

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
sadly he hasn't quite caught the guilt yet, and it's not a hell and brimfire kinda church so not a lot of fear either :(

unclehobart

You should set him down and have him write it out neatly 10,000 times to improve his handwirting and drive the lesson home.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ooooooooooooooooooooooh I like that.

He's with his father now. When I took them there this morning for their visit, that was the first thing Dad mentioned to him, along with we're going to talk about it ALL weekend. So hopefully he is doing something along that front.

Professur

unclehobart said:
You should set him down and have him write it out neatly 10,000 times to improve his handwirting and drive the lesson home.

Funny, I was thinking the same. Granted, I was only going to suggest 1000. In crayon.

unclehobart

Then take the 100 sheets of paper that its all written on and wallpaper his bedroom with it. Leave it up for a year.

MrBishop

Nice decorations... the words "Fuck you, Mom!" in crayola all over his walls. That'll teach him!

How about "I love my mother" instead :)

unclehobart

Perhaps he can earn the privilege to remove one of the 10,000 'fuck you mom' s for each time he says 'I love my mommy'.

MrBishop

unclehobart said:
Perhaps he can earn the privilege to remove one of the 10,000 'fuck you mom' s for each time he says 'I love my mommy'.
Reminds me of the "Romanus eunt Domus' scene from Life of Brian :)
08_finis.jpg

Right. Now don't do it again.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Winky said:
I am ambivalent towards you Mom!

:D

We could really PC it up...have him write: "I have feelings of a less than complimentary nature that I harbor toward my maternal unit, the one who gave birth to me, that I have a hard time expressing in a nonconfrontational way." By the time he writes that one out a few hundred times, he'll think twice.

MrBishop

SouthernN'Proud said:
:D

We could really PC it up...have him write: "I have feelings of a less than complimentary nature that I harbor toward my maternal unit, the one who gave birth to me, that I have a hard time expressing in a nonconfrontational way." By the time he writes that one out a few hundred times, he'll think twice.
By the time he's finished writing it...he'll barely be able to think :D much less, think twice.

Winky

Its all about consequences.
When my Son was that age
I’d threaten him with being set on fire.

A.B.Normal

Leslie said:
He's with his father now. When I took them there this morning for their visit, that was the first thing Dad mentioned to him, along with we're going to talk about it ALL weekend. So hopefully he is doing something along that front.

:alienhuh: So you don't think DAD may just encourage this line of thought do you,from what you've mentioned of him he does seem slightly ......ummm.....unique***.

***Asshole like.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
chcr said:
Hmm... electric shock dog collars can be an effective training tool...
Yep, you can even get a remote for em. Not that I would know, but a 7 year old would probably be a "medium".