My sweet baby coloured me a picture

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My suggestion is find a very hardcore priest or something and have him preach to the boy for 30min or so...laid back churches are good in my opinion but if the boy is out of hand and religious I'd try a one time scare tactic with someone a little more hardcore then those he is usually exposed to.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
he got one tonight. He was refusing to obey and stay out of his room, and I was trying to cook, so I grabbed his arm and made him walk around with me. He kept pulling and pulling, so my neighbour took charge of the arm so he wouldn't get burnt, and cause it's fun. He got pissed at that, and started threatening to kick/punch or bite. Her attitude was yeah? go for it! you'll only do it once! He didn't dare do that, but he did come out with a good hearty FUCK YOU!

So I grabbed the Sunlight Ultra dishsoap, and he got soaped.

He's eversonice apologetic and peaceful now.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Leslie said:
he got one tonight. He was refusing to obey and stay out of his room, and I was trying to cook, so I grabbed his arm and made him walk around with me. He kept pulling and pulling, so my neighbour took charge of the arm so he wouldn't get burnt, and cause it's fun. He got pissed at that, and started threatening to kick/punch or bite. Her attitude was yeah? go for it! you'll only do it once! He didn't dare do that, but he did come out with a good hearty FUCK YOU!

So I grabbed the Sunlight Ultra dishsoap, and he got soaped.

He's eversonice apologetic and peaceful now.

You think they put tranuilizers of summat in soap now a days? :D You should start slipping some into his dinner if so :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Yeah, I figger the Children's Aid should be here any minute.

They can have him.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
so tonight, after breaking his toe this morning dropping a peanut butter jar on it, getting soaped at dinner,

he jumped off the windowsill and landed with his heel directly onto a tin can. HUGE smile shaped gash on the bottom of his foot. Whole uncountable whack of stitches on the inside, 9 on the outside.

*sigh*

Mom is still ghastly pale and trying not to hurl 3 hours later.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Leslie said:
so tonight, after breaking his toe this morning dropping a peanut butter jar on it, getting soaped at dinner,

he jumped off the windowsill and landed with his heel directly onto a tin can. HUGE smile shaped gash on the bottom of his foot. Whole uncountable whack of stitches on the inside, 9 on the outside.

*sigh*

Well, at least you know he can't outrun you now?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
yep, that was an added fun bonus at the end of the ordeal. At least he's good for 10 years with that one now.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Leslie said:

*sigh*

MrBishop

Leslie said:
we were heckling him about that while waiting for the Dr. :lloyd:
Give him a day or so...he'll be running in no time. Leaving little red footprints everywhere he goes, but running :)

Professur

Leslie said:

*sigh*

Now you let the priest at him.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
He has Sunday School this Sunday. He's missed a couple weeks, so maybe that's half of it.