New contest

PostCode

Major contributor!
None of the admins know about this but I doubt they will put up to much of a fuss. hehe

Here be the deal. OTC is missing something. Something that everyone can get. Case badges. OTC case badges.

So here's the deal. The offical contest is for the design of the official OTC case badge.

As for the prize, I've still pondering that. There are just some things that aren't all that appealing. Take for instance a CPU. Well, that's cool, but it narrows the field down to those who have compatible boards. RAM is a little better, since most boards now use DDR. Still, RDRAM is still being used. No, I want the prize to be something just about anyone can use.

Maybe a new video card? Perhaps instead some accessory that would be appealing like speakers, or keyboard and mouse? Throw your ideas in this thread for prizes. Things that everyone could use. Try to keep the field open in your ideas.

After we've come up with a prize, which will be donated by Eric's Computing Solutions, then the offical contest will begin. That should give you a wee bit of time to fireup the ol' imaging program and start shittin' out some kickass logos for case badges. The case badges themselves will also be donated by Eric''s Computing Solutions.

So come on peoples. Start working those 4 inch thick craniums and shit some ideas out.

:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Oops, I think you took my cup of Shut the Fuck Up instead, Squiggs. :eek:

Here, quick, take some wake up juice! :beerbang:

Umm, prize ideas... MS Optical Desktop for Bluetooth? wireless keyboard and mouse, comes with a bluetooth adapter card I think.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Thank you so very much Posty, You are always looking out for us and it is much appreciated.

IDLEchild

I'd love to enter but What is a case badge? I know i am ignorant but instead of pointless sarcastic remarks can i just get a staright answer. Thank you.

chcr

Too cute for words
bcd it is a type of sticker you put on your computer case in the front.
Like the one inch square that might say "Intel Inside" on the front of your PC, BCD. You can buy custom ones.

Raven

Annoying SOB
who woulda figgered that these workstations dont come with paintshop pro, photoshop or 3dsmax 5? must get home and model. then get a net connection :lol2:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Nixy said:
stewey: :yell: SAVE IT TO DISK AS A .JPG :yell:

OK! OK! Dont yell! but I cant do that. Corporate Security will jump on my head for bringing in 'removable media from and outside source' seeing as we have just been well and truly hit with the welchia, SoBig.F and blaster viruses they are extra vigeelant :(

but Im getting a 128k cable connection at home of 5th september! w00t!