New girlfriend to report

spatterpattern

You're BF/GF after a few days? Isn't that jumping the gun (so to speak)? Anyone who would AGREE to be BF/GF that quickly sounds desperate. You guys may have talked for a few hours, but this is still fantasy time. And why declare BF/GF that quickly? For what purpose? It all sounds too desperate. Take a step back, dude. You guys barely know each other.

FYI, just because someone is anti-abortion doesn't mean she hasn't had an abortion. She may have changed her stance or may have become anti after going through the experience. You are jumping to conclusions about her. I know so many people who have met on the net and jumped into relationships or marriage only to be surprised at what they got when they unwrapped the package. And then spend a ton of money getting divorced. Some have even had kids. Why the hell are you discussing baby names? "Did you see that Ram's game and I want to name my first born Thomas."

Remember, just because someone says it or writes it doesn't mean it's true. One woman I know actually BELIEVED a guy when he said he was convicted of a felony because his laywer didn't show up. And she brought this guy home to her kids! Desperate people attract desperate people.

So slow the hell down. Are you that desperate to get laid? Hire a hooker. It's cheaper than a divorce.

SP

tonksy

Brilliant.
Maybe they declared each other to be GF/BF is out of a desire to be in a monogomous comitted relationship? Being someones GF/BF isn't exactly up there with marriage but it does show that you are at least wanting to strive towards a relationship instead of just a piece of ass.

Professur

You're BF/GF after a few days? Isn't that jumping the gun (so to speak)? Anyone who would AGREE to be BF/GF that quickly sounds desperate. You guys may have talked for a few hours, but this is still fantasy time. And why declare BF/GF that quickly? For what purpose? It all sounds too desperate. Take a step back, dude. You guys barely know each other.

FYI, just because someone is anti-abortion doesn't mean she hasn't had an abortion. She may have changed her stance or may have become anti after going through the experience. You are jumping to conclusions about her. I know so many people who have met on the net and jumped into relationships or marriage only to be surprised at what they got when they unwrapped the package. And then spend a ton of money getting divorced. Some have even had kids. Why the hell are you discussing baby names? "Did you see that Ram's game and I want to name my first born Thomas."

Remember, just because someone says it or writes it doesn't mean it's true. One woman I know actually BELIEVED a guy when he said he was convicted of a felony because his laywer didn't show up. And she brought this guy home to her kids! Desperate people attract desperate people.

So slow the hell down. Are you that desperate to get laid? Hire a hooker. It's cheaper than a divorce.

SP

Nine posts and he's already got Inky pinned:)

tonksy

After a week? Hell, I have trouble commiting to cell plans in a week.

Well, me too...but the fact is is that these 2 hooked up via a personal ad, right? So they are actively seeking relationships, right? So, it makes sense that if they were going to pursue one that they would have some level of commitment.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I suppose.

NO, NO, NO...damnit, it's too soon.

Sorry. None of my business.

Altron

I haven't shown her this board yet, but if she ever wanted ot find me, she's smart enough to figure out how. I really like what I have going on with this girl and I don't know how much she'd appreciate me posting ber bra size on the internet.

Besides, you could probably get an idea from looking at the picture.

Look man, I ain't askin' for 'em. I was surprised that the forum's collective mind was that high out of the gutter that nobody asked.

Uki Chick

Inky, enjoy it! I hope things work out great. I met my guy on yahoo personals on a tuesday, we spoke on the phone on wednesday and we met on thursday. We were inseperable then and we're inseperable now. We've been together for over a year, living together since May and things have never been better. You know when it's meant to be and in my case it was. Enjoy your time with her, but be careful at the same time.

Congrats!