New girlfriend to report

MrBishop

Inky -
[fortune cookie voice] Beware people who give you three simple steps towards a good relationship. Three steps is what's usually taken before a big jump! [/fortune cookie voice]

Congrats on meeting someone new and with whom you can obviously converse and get along with. Taking it slowly is your best insurance. Enjoy it though! 'gratz!

Inkara1

Hasn't moved in just yet... she does spend practically every night at my place, and I take her home before I go to work in the morning, then I pick her back up after work.

K62

After 3 years, lack of girlfriend to report here.

She couldn't hack it anymore, with myself being over 4,000km away from her for 1/3 a year. (Saint John, NB - Victoria, BC)

Meh, I didn't blame her a bit. I just wish she would have broke up with me before I left... I could have had much more fun out there!

K62

Thanks Tonk! But with the exception of a few months in between.. I haven't been single in about 5 years!

I'm 21, I don't want another long term girlfriend for a lonnnng time! I rather enjoy this single life. :D

BB

or if not - remember the age old wisdom of the randy man on the mountain - 2 outta 3 ain't bad ...

play nice?? :kiss:

tonksy

Meaning just because you're a single dude doesn't mean you have to act like a shithead to girls. You wanna get laid? Fine! So do many women.
A lot of young guys think the way to get laid is to say a lot of bullshit and make promises they don't intend to keep. That's just tacky, you know?

BB

Meaning just because you're a single dude doesn't mean you have to act like a shithead to girls. You wanna get laid? Fine! So do many women.
A lot of young guys think the way to get laid is to say a lot of bullshit and make promises they don't intend to keep. That's just tacky, you know?

eh??

who said playing 'nice' ..was always the way to a girl's heart?

be true - sure .... but play nice?

Play is Play ... and we all know it is nice - but what is nice is sometimes naughty ... naughty and nice ... does not mean being a shithead ... ???

you tellin' me girl's love a mother's boy??

... 'Nice' lad an' all ... but is that the dream??

sure, Tonsky - ye Don't have to be a git, tho' - goes without saying !

i'd guess most honest blokes on here can be true - but most of 'em wouldn't say 'nice' was the main gig.

hope ya knows what i mean? xx

tonksy

I think play nice must mean something different in your neck of the wood, BB :)
I just mean don't be a lying conniving fuckwit just to get laid :shrug:

Altron

I don't get why people do that. If you wanna get off without having a relationship, that's why we have hands, the internet, and vaseline.

Although, I'll admit that my hands are probably much more ideally suited to the challenge than most peoples'.

:laugh:

tonksy

If you want to have no strings attached sex you should at least be upfront about it, you know? What's so hard about NOT making promises you don't intend to keep? Not every woman is looking for a relationship, you know.

BB

Tonks: ah! :kiss:

...well, true ... fer sure ...

... hah! ... it's like a rite of passage tho' innit? ;)

..*ahem* ... but seriously though - no - i agree. :D (acting like a fuckwit is never advised .. tho' i contend natural - provided - provided i say - you learn and grow from it)

er- what does it mean round yer neck o' the woods then? :erm:

best, BB