New Moderator Nominator (Lunatic Lounge only)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
We need another mod in Lunatic Lounge to help Justintime out in keeping order to the forum, so here is the nominator.

Since it is only for the Lunatic Lounge, and some people may not want to get voted into moderating it, people can decline their nominations if they so desire. This ensures that nobody is forced into anything. You can still nominate yourself.

Everyone who is nominated for the post will have a spot in the vote this coming Wednesday, but there can be only one new moderator. (In the case of a tie, a tie-breaker vote will be held between the two winners)

With that in mind, let's start the nominations! :headbang:

G

I have decided that if someone wants to be a mod then they can express their desire to be one without me nominating anyone. I have decided not to nominate anyone but will vote when the nominations are in. Good luck folks!!!!! :)

sbcanada

I'd like to nominate my good pal, Justintime. Oh wait, he's already a mod. Darn, I guess I nominate myself then. ;)

kuulani

Originally posted by fury
I don't think I'm eligible, kuu, but thanks for the vote of confidence :sex:

;)

*buttoning shirt* wow, didn't expect that one ... if I knew that's all it took, I would've nominated you sooner ;)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
:laugh: :laugh:

I thought i was only sharing you with your bf, uncle and nalani :eek: ;)

i can take 3....but 4??, i need an explanation :D :D

Palabras del día:[/]
water = agua
beer = cerveza
[/size]

kuulani

What about you? :p Aren't I sharing you with nalani and greenie? Who knows who else you have stashed away ... :D

kuulani

Back to the original question ...

Okay, since my first nomination is useless :( ... I nominate Luis G & Greenfreak.

greenfreak

Originally posted by kuulani
Back to the original question ...

Okay, since my first nomination is useless :( ... I nominate Luis G & Greenfreak.

Wow, I wasn't expecting that. Thanks Ku'u! I was honestly thinking about you too but Luis beat me to it. Do you want to be considered?