No goodnight kiss

Wacky Nacky

PuterTutor said:
I'm so proud of you Nixy. You don't have to kiss a guy on the first date, and most guys don't expect a kiss on the first date either. It sounds like you met a nice, respecting boy. :wink2:

AAAAAA :D:D:D:D Rock on to most guys then :D

You could try a rhyme. "Kissing spreads germs or so it's been stated, kiss me quick, i've been vaccinated!"

Raven

Annoying SOB
Wacky Nacky said:

You could try a rhyme. "Kissing spreads germs or so it's been stated, kiss me quick, i've been vaccinated!"
:rofl4:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Wacky Nacky said:

By the time I was comfortable enough to say something like that I'd be past the point of being comfortable enough to grab and kiss him so I would have already done that :D

:swing:

Wacky Nacky

Nixy said:

By the time I was comfortable enough to say something like that I'd be past the point of being comfortable enough to grab and kiss him so I would have already done that :D

I'd be more comfortable with the rhyme to be honest :$ Grabbing and kissing would be too much of a risk, i'd rather he go first, so I don't mind encouraging him with a little rhyme (a) ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I tend to be a "grab and go for it" kinda girl. Definately not on a first date though, I don't have THAT much guts!!!

Raven

Annoying SOB
Nixy said:

Your older than 16 right? (well obviously cause you aint far behind me but hey) Why should the above be a prob? You know other than being shy and stuff :tardbang:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am 19, turning 20 in Sept. This guy just turned 22 in March (I believe it's March).

The grabbing and kissing ISN'T a problem on a second date or after a few drinks on the first. I just gotta get over my initial shyness :D

Wacky Nacky

Nixy said:
I am 19, turning 20 in Sept. This guy just turned 22 in March (I believe it's March).

The grabbing and kissing ISN'T a problem on a second date or after a few drinks on the first. I just gotta get over my initial shyness :D
Ah, you're shy too :D Rock on to the shy people :D

Raven

Annoying SOB
:headbang:. Nix imagine the guy naked all the time (wait your probably already doing that :lloyd: ). Maybe you wont be shy then....

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Hung out with him again tonight for an hour or so. Watched some "Sea Lab", chatted, hug hello, hug goodbye, long awkward talkingness when i was leaving liek we didn't know what to do after we hugged, no kiss.

I AM CHICKEN SHIT :mope:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
If he don't go for it next time, you do. Some guys are just really nervous about that kind of thing.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'm really nervous too...a friend of mine has suggested I start some playful fighting though :D