No goodnight kiss

Aunty Em

Aha! A case of opposites attracting huh?... astrologically speaking that is. If he's a pisces he'll probably be shy too. I have aries rising which makes me a lot bolder, but still quite reserved when I first meet new people. :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
But how does she know he and I are opposites???

I don't even know if we're opposites...:tardbang:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Is he tall or short? Into same stuff or different? Personality same or different? That kind of stuff. The only thing my ex and I had in common was that we liked sweetcorn. Then again she turned aout to be a psycho-hellbitch. ah well

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
He is 4inches taller than me, into similar music and have the same sort of sense of humor, we can both be very picky when we are looking for somethign specific. He likes scary stuff (like scary halloween masks on his wall *shudders*) and I do not, he is so nice an dgenerous and good hearted and I can be a real bitch at times.

That is all I can think of right now.

a13antichrist

Certain things are better when you agree completely, others work better when you differ. There is absolutely NO advantage whatsoever in liking the music that your partner hates. THe advantages are overwhelming.

And you should both like the same kind of milk (full cream, std, low fat, etc). But preferring different flavours of yoghurt always works best - if you both like strawberry the best, one of you is always going to have to make a sacrifice when you buy the pack of six pots... ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I don't like yogurt and I don't drink JUST milk (I mix in coffee or chocolate syrup) so any kind is good by me :D

Aunty Em

Nixy said:
But how does she know he and I are opposites???

I don't even know if we're opposites...:tardbang:
Astrological opposites - the sign that would have been opposite yours in your birthchart at your time of birth.

aries - libra
taurus - scorpio
gemini - sagittarius
cancer - capricorn
leo - aquarius
virgo - pisces

It has astrological significance.

Gemini is the other dual sign.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HE IS MY OPPOSITE!

I am Sagittarius!!!

*jaw drops*

Auntie Em is like Miss Cleo!!!

Aunty Em

Not really, she has years of experience reading other people's charts, I usually steer clear of reading other people's in case there's something they don't want to hear.

The newspaper perdictions are quite a laugh really, you can only really say whether the portents are favourable or not for a particular course of action if you know the persons full birthchart so you know which sign governs which house. Each house is significant to a different part of your life e.g. money or love or career etc. And then you need to know where exactly the planets and other celestial bodies are or will be in relation to that chart on a particular day or during a particular period of time, and whether they are retrograde or not. It's impossible to be more specific, but they pay the bills. :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
So, you're saying that...I should tell him we need to hook up cause his sign is opposite mine?

*thinks how to make that into a good pick up line*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
This is true

Although I THINK "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" would PROLLY work on him at this point...he has admitted to a 3 month dry spell

a13antichrist

steweygrrrr said:
Yes ut how long have you been seeing him? Dont rush into that yet sweety

Yes, don't rush, because we all know that the number of times you've seen him is directly correlated to the strength of your orgasms.. :rolleyes: :retard:

flavio

Banned
Nixy said:
and then we were gonna walk around AGAIN to kill time til I had to leave to get my brother from work but instead he invited me back to his place (with his friend as well). So, we hung out in his room for a bit.

You shouldn't have stranded your brother at work like that, he's going to be pissed.

:eek6: