No, I'm not gay!!!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Tis okay Les, for a minute there I thought you were telling us all that YOU weren't gay.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that's a relief.

no...just wondering how my 5 year old knows he's not :alienhuh:

PT

Well, it's obvious I think, SOMEONE told. Is that really a bad thing? Now your mission, if you choose, is to instruct him on how being gay is not such a bad thing. Might wait a few years though, unless you want him to turn out gay.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
it's not a bad thing i guess in itself...but what else he knows and/or is gonna know soon is surely freaking his mom out :eh:

PT

Isn't this the child that has cussed you out in words I don't even use?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I think he is, you might want to keep a closer eye on his friendships.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
PuterTutor said:
Isn't this the child that has cussed you out in words I don't even use?
yeeeeeeeeeeeep

I'm betting now it's prolly his brothers and I've just been blind :shrug:

time for a can of whoop ass I think.

Inkara1

Nixy said:
6months? Holy cow!! He's beat my ex!!! Not brainsoft...the other one...I was his longest...at 2.5 months...and he's 20...:retard:

Up until I got with Brandi, at age 20, my longest relationship had been three months 2 days.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Up until I got with Brandi, at age 20, my longest relationship had been three months 2 days.

He has no desire for a longer relationship...he looks for girls who he knows will get bored of him soon...just short term stuff...

PT

Damn, besides the one night flings, there were 3 years, 9 years, and just over 5 years on the current.

Starya

My son knew the meaning of the word when he was five. I told him.

But, to this day he finds it hard to really understand why a man would be gay. Cause.. how was it possible NOT to like GIRLS?? ;)

freako104

i dont know. but some girls arent attracted to girls. I dont understand why. I mean girls are hot. just look at mare,les,nixy,BoP,Cam, and Natalie(MS Ann Thrope)