No, I'm not gay!!!

A.B.Normal

freako104 said:
i dont know. but some girls arent attracted to girls. I dont understand why. I mean girls are hot. just look at mare,les,nixy,BoP,Cam, and Natalie(MS Ann Thrope)

:hmm: You missed Tonks ,Spirit etc....

Camelyn

freako104 said:
i dont know. but some girls arent attracted to girls. I dont understand why. I mean girls are hot. just look at mare,les,nixy,BoP,Cam, and Natalie(MS Ann Thrope)

K, he's gettin' karma for that one... :D

Oz

*sigh* I've only seen one piccy of our trolley.......and that was when she was wearing shades and suffering from a hangover :D

Still a cutie tho' :winkkiss:

AlphaTroll

Oz said:
*sigh* I've only seen one piccy of our trolley.......and that was when she was wearing shades and suffering from a hangover :D

Teehee....now ain't ye just a charmer :winkkiss: And a gorgeous one at that :brow:

A.B.Normal

A.B.Normal said:
:hmm: You missed Tonks ,Spirit etc....

well I did say "etc..." , I was was going to put more names there,but I think more in terms of "usernames and AVs" than what sex someone is and because of this I didn't want to accidently post a Male's Username ,afterall "I'm not gay":lloyd:

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Teehee....now ain't ye just a charmer :winkkiss: And a gorgeous one at that :brow:

Wait till yer see the new piccy's.........I look stunning :lloyd:

Or at least I will do ........ as soon as I figure out how to use the bleedin' digital camera properly ;)

AlphaTroll

Hmmm, well I guess being an etcetera in the grand scheme of things ain't all that bad....... would prefer being star role, but some of us have to be plants I suppose :shrug: ;)

Inkara1

I can't believe it took me until now to chime in with Seinfeld's quote, "not that there's anything wrong with that!"

AlphaTroll

Oz said:

:lol: that piccy actually spent some time as my profile pic....no one noticed (just goes to show how much the profile info means) :D

HomeLAN

Leslie said:
yeeeeeeeeeeeep

I'm betting now it's prolly his brothers and I've just been blind :shrug:

time for a can of whoop ass I think.

Speaking as the youngest of five, *DING, DING, DING!*