not fast food...

unclehobart

Excluding fast food, what was the last restaurant you ate at? What did you have?

Outback Steakhouse a week ago Oxford, Alabama: steak, potato, bloomin onion, salad. It was the worst service I ever experienced at an Outback.

tonksy

besides the joints i work at? spider rolls from the japanese place a couple doors down from johnny's. :licklips:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Mandarin. My mom and aunts came to tea, and they surprised the boys and I by asking them where do you want to go for lunch? The boys selected Mandarin (I'd expected Mickey Dee's). *proud mommy*

mmmmmmmmmm and it actually always looks like this, which never happens.

buffet.jpg

HeXp£Øi±

unclehobart said:
Excluding fast food, what was the last restaurant you ate at? What did you have?

Outback Steakhouse a week ago Oxford, Alabama: steak, potato, bloomin onion, salad. It was the worst service I ever experienced at an Outback.

Wtf are you doing? Purposely torturing yourself? :D

unclehobart

Oxford, Alabama is a mind rest stop more than anything else when we drop off Tonksys kids with the ex. Those days are 600 miles (1000km) drives. I crave the mental break by the time we get there at the 500 mile point in the drive. It just sucks that its a dry sunday county else I'd have a friggin beer or three.

PrincessLissa

Jose O' Sheas.

It's a decent Mexican food place here. My friend took me out for lunch and girl talk. I had the chicken enchiladas with tomitilla sauce and a bunch of homemade chips and salsa.

Mmmm...I want some more.

Sharky

Cancun's Mexican Restaurant in Chipley, FL.

Real Mexican home-cooking, better than any Mexican restaurant in Panama City.

I had enchiladas, she had fajitas.

abooja

Ugh, I actually think it was the TGIF's in Times Square shortly before or after Christmas. Including tip, I paid an astounding $30-something for a lousy cheeseburger deluxe and a Coke. They should be ashamed of themselves. :mad:

Inkara1

The last time for me was the Denny's in King City with Annie. I had a "super bird" with double meat and regular fries, and an order of mozzarella sticks.

Before then was Busi's at the Park in Paso Robles. Had a good lasagna with a side of meatballs there.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
It was the worst service I ever experienced at an Outback.
Haven't had good service there yet.

My latest was yesterday lunch with the wife. We went to Kathy's. It's a little diner downtown, had a bacon cheeseburger and curly fries.

BlurOfSerenity

i ate at a Double T diner thursday night (like, a night and half ago) with my bf and two friends.
got some cheese ravioli parmigiana. it's tasty stuff.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Spirit said:
Have you ever had anything from there? That link made me hungry.

I've eaten there for a large part of my life. Their tacos are wonderfully greasy & the enchiladas as slimy with cheese but I'd not recommend shiping those :D

Try a dozen tortillas & some green chile. It's been a couple of years since I had any (before they did internet) but the last time it was outstanding as always.

BeardofPants

Anyway, last time I went out, was Monday, for lunch with the BF. We'd spent the morning watching the heineken tennis open, and getting royally sunburnt. But it was lovely! We're both avid tennis fans, so to see some top-notch players like Blake (US) and Gonzalez (chile) was awesome.... anyway, we took a break from the tennis, and ambled down to the Auckland Domain (beautiful park type thing), and ate at the cafe there, overlooking the ponds, and the swans. I had a cheese board, with camembert, cheddar, crackers, quince stuff, and dried plums, and the BF had pan-seared snapper on a bed of chickpeas, tomatoes, roasted garlic, red onions, and feta.... Mmmm.... that was a great day. :)