Now accepting donations for the upkeep of Xi, OTC, and TSS

Altron

My air cannon (which everyone mistook for a penis enlargement device) is ready and loaded!

sbcanada

I'd donate some but #1, no credit card/no pay pal account, and #2, my Canadian dollars would translate into mere American pennies. :(

:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Every little bit helps. :headbang:

(psst, i don't think you need a credit card, just a checking account. :tardbang: )

Altron

I have $17... somewhere...
So as soon as I can buy my Geforce 2 cooling I will try to send money...

agw_01

I would love to make a donation but sadly im 17 and don't have a credit card/paypal account :(

Im 18 this year tho, so watch out for some big-ass donations coming your way :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I feel your pain, agw. I wanted to go get a checking account yesterday but I have to be 18 :(

Oh well, only 16 more weeks. :tardbang:

drkavnger99

I donated some cash that I didn't have isnt' that nice! Wait if I didn't have it how did I donate it? What a paradox....

fury

Administrator
Staff member
People who recently (last day or so) donated, could you tell me what page you arrived at after completing the donation? (It's supposed to go to a page on OTC saying thanks for donating or something like that...)

Q

yup, same here...and it said something about getting in the Bomb Shelter too

madrin

It took me to a page that said thanks for the donation. .may take a couple days to credit...blah blah blah....

...and then it said something about the bomb shelter...

anyway...I had 25 bucks left over in my pay pal account for some piece of crap I sold on ebay that I never credited to my bank account...

lucky you..you're 25 bucks richer...

I'll give ya some more next time I sell some more worthless crap on ebay...

btw...I have a receipt for the txfr...but no contributor notice yet...

no big deal...i think I have like 12 or 13 more posts until I'm an official tool instead of a junior tool...or..wait...MEMBER...not tool..anyway...

kill me....

MADrin