Now accepting donations for the upkeep of Xi, OTC, and TSS

catocom

I've had a PP account since in came online, and it got better IMO after
Ebay took it over too. I've never had any problem. Buying, or selling.
Right now it's as secure as any e-commerce I've seen, and more than some.

I've done hundreds of transactions, coming, and going, not one problem.
I heard early on of some having problems, but none since Ebay got it.

Now there are hack trying to make people think you are updating or something
through email, but if you go like directly from a link like on this site,
you can do secured checkout without having an account.
Is your credit card not secure? Can you not dispute charges, if needed?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I just did that when I was paying tonks for something or another. It was seamless from here. Paypal badgered me into it, too. They REALLY wanted me to go that route over a credit card payment for some odd reason.

HomeLAN

I'm not sure why they do that, but they pressure you to hit your checking here, too.

I always tell 'em to fuck off. My credit card's good enough for eveything else, it's fine for this, too.

Professur

Because they pay higher fees for accepting a CC transaction. When we worked audit in the hotels, it was ballparked at about 2.5 - 3% loss. I'm not sure what they get hit with for debit, but it's gotta be less than that. Over a couple hundred thousand transactions .... that's gonna add up.

A.B.Normal

A credit card charge can also be easily reversed to and if you notice they don't have a limit on funds transfered via Bank
Payments funded by your confirmed bank account will be exempt from your sending limit.

Inkara1

HomeLAN said:
I'm not sure why they do that, but they pressure you to hit your checking here, too.

I always tell 'em to fuck off. My credit card's good enough for eveything else, it's fine for this, too.

Visa and MasterCard charge three percent of each transaction; American Express and Discover charge five percent.