NOW I'm pissed

greenfreak

Les, I'm sorry about that. You know what though, knowing what kind of person it takes to say something like that, the kids are better off without a father like that. God Damn. I really hope the legalities are going to be swift for you now, you're going to need the help if it's going to be all you. :(

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'm still stupified at it myself.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it...

I've had a busy morning, I've found out where to go and get custody,

and thanks to evil communistic Canada, instead of being homeless by next month, I'm now set up to receive Mother's Allowance for a time, they'll give me financial support for me and the kids, tons of resources, set me up for school and/or work...get us so I can do it all by myself...

and I found out where I can go in the court system to file for child support/custody for free :headbang:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
That's great Les. Hammer his ass to the wall for child support. BTW, THAT is what welfare was intended for. Use it.

greenfreak

Les, does he work off the books much? If so, you might have a problem with the amount of money he claims as income. You might want to start thinking about how you're going to prove he makes more than he says he does if that's the case.

You never expect a man to shun his family and kids emotionally and monetarily but I've seen it happen. Best to prepare for all of it now, you know?

I'm glad you've found out so much already and are going to be getting assistance. :)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
omg...can't believe a person can say such things concerning his own kids! :eek:

so sorry to hear, les :( hope things will turn out at least a bit ok for the kids in the end

nalani

damn Les - seems as if we were married to the same man .. or, they are very closely related ...

*hug*

let me tell you what I did ... I cranked him with a right hook and ran him over with my Jeep ... and that was just for Christmas ...

*hug*

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
makes a mental note to not piss Na off....

Les im right there with homey and prof. ceptin i'llbe bringing the guns to shoot his dumb ass. but not to fear ill just wound him a few times. not enough that he cant work though.
Make his sorry ass of a father pay out the nose for those kids. And when its all done and he decides to change his mind, and wants to see them. TELL him NO.
He does not deserve to ever see them.
ok im done now. went through this when i was a kid. sorry for being narrow minded.

nalani

samcurry said:
makes a mental note to not piss Na off....

actually, you can piss me off all you want ... just never, never hurt my kids or make them cry ... which, he had the stoopidity to do on Christmas Eve ... :D

freako104

samcurry said:
ok im done now. went through this when i was a kid. sorry for being narrow minded

its not being myopic as you know how it feels and whatnot therefore its not narrow minded mate :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Update...
well, since the originally posted convo, when I hung up on him yelling that's just fine, you RUN away, I'll handle everything myself then!, we've had no contact.

He got to work this morning to find this email.

Larry -

In case you're not already aware through gossip or other means, this will serve to inform you that today I applied and was accepted to receive Mother's Allowance effective the end of the month.

Therefore, I would ask that you make other arrangements for your payroll deposits in future, as well as ensure that your family and other correspondents are aware of your new contact information.

I will in the very near future be filing for legal custody of our three children, and would appreciate it if you'd inform me as to whether you plan to dispute this, forcing court hearings, or be amicable, thereby allowing me to simply send you a form on Thursday or Friday of this week to sign and return which I can file to be legalized.

Further, I would appreciate your cooperation in my desire to not have unnecessary contact in person or by telephone with you as I settle my affairs. As to your plan to return to my home on the evening of the 15th, I would ask that you not do so, rather I will arrange to forward cheques to you via one of your coworkers on the morning of the 16th, both to cover your rent and your living expenses. If you desire to visit with your children at any reasonable time, or if at any time you wish to retrieve all or any of your personal effects, you may contact me for that purpose and we will make a suitable arrangement for you to do so.

Leslie

that shocked the shit out of him. We've had a bit of back and forth since then, nothing remarkable.

he's STILL not asked about the kids...I had to tell him they're all home sick...not one question he asked. *sigh*

PT

Very nice Les.

Still can't believe there are men like this still out there. I thought we evolved.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:kiss: Thanks Squiggy...I'm keeping that in mind...like he's actually going to do shit about anything...he doesn't care...he's got his room and his ho, more money and his freedom. He's happy about this.

and I REALLY don't want to have to have hearings if he'll just sign the form, so that one I needed to know.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I can't believe I was married to it all these years and had no idea!

stupid stupid stupid! *smacking self in forehead*

PT

Yeah, there is a line though Les. Stuff he needs to know, stuff he should know, and stuff that is none of his fucking business anymore. All you really have to tell him is the first, the second he can find out on his own, and the third, well, you know.

PT

Leslie said:
I can't believe I was married to it all these years and had no idea!

stupid stupid stupid! *smacking self in forehead*

Hey now, I was married to the Missouri Bitch of the Year for Nine years myself. I swear she wasn't like that when we married. Don't beat yourself up for their failures.