NOW I'm pissed

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Well...this isn't really why, this is just the straw that broke the camel's back.

I guess I may as well say it now...

Short version - A year ago Valentines Day, he informed me that he'd been having affairs all along, throughout our 14 years together, he said at least 13, and some of those were hookers. :eh:

so I tried to stay so the kids could have their dad as long as possible in the home...but this was just too much.

freako104

ouch :hug: that has got to hurt :hug: im sorry he did thta to you les and you tried to be good to the kids and let them have their father. at least hes gone. hope your doing allright :) luv ya

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Leslie said:
Short version - A year ago Valentines Day, he informed me that he'd been having affairs all along, throughout our 14 years together, he said at least 13, and some of those were hookers. :eh:

I remembered the part of "affairs", but i didn't know the part of "throughout our 14 years together", i almost feel sick now :grumpy:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
so I let him come stay here for the weekend so the kids could have their dad for Easter...

he comes in, spends some time with them fixing their bikes...

the minute we're alone...he asks for custody...of....

the DOG :retard:

greenfreak

Gonz said:
Tell him to go buy a fucking dog the kids aren't attatched too.

...if he wants to keep his penis attached to his body. My thoughts exactly.

Freakin low life. I mean, I'm glad he's not giving you shit about the kids, just to make it hard on you. I guess he wants the only member of his family that won't give a shit if he's an asshole.

Les, you certainly have it right in your sig. Holy CRAP do you deserve better. :headbang:

AlladinSane

Leslie said:
Well...this isn't really why, this is just the straw that broke the camel's back.

I guess I may as well say it now...

Short version - A year ago Valentines Day, he informed me that he'd been having affairs all along, throughout our 14 years together, he said at least 13, and some of those were hookers.
Yup, now I know why. Because he's an asshole. After reading the story about the kids this one doesn't surprise me at all...

freako104

Leslie said:
the minute we're alone...he asks for custody...of....

the DOG

he doesnt deserve the dog.i cant believe hed ask for custody of anything. he has no fucking right to do so.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
well, as far as what his family thinks...his stepmom and father understand what I'd doing and why, and for now seem to be helping us both equally, though he is getting shit from them, they're not going to desert him. He hasn't told his mommy yet. :rolleyes: My mom is pissed, I hadn't told her till last week, to protect him for some idiotic reason and to keep it all simple and 'happy', so she's stunned as well.

He just left, he was here since yesterday afternoon, it was ok I guess...but stressful trying to be nice and civil for all those hours, I'm hoping he finds an apt so he can take the kids somewhere else for his visits soon :eh: He seems to be upset, not quite knowing what to do...he was grumpy one minute, as if this was all my fault, then remorseful the next, then sweet the next...he even actually bought me flowers this morning for the first time in forever. :retard: I did get him to sign an agreement giving me sole custody and promising to pay $900 a month in support for now...so that's a good thing. He knows if he fucks me around on this it could be so much more, so I think this is reasonable for both of us.

So...it's over, things are moving along, and I know now I'm gonna be ok.