Now That I Am 30 Years Old..

Hoon

Hobes = Hobart?
If so ...yes.

btw: For future reference..let's all get on the same page and call him what I call him.
"Hobie Wan Kanobie"

AlphaTroll

Hoon said:
Hobes = Hobart?
If so ...yes.

btw: For future reference..let's all get on the same page and call him what I call him.
"Hobie Wan Kanobie"

LOL - ye know, in my mind I have called him that...but somehow it always ended being Hobie wank a nobie.......could never quite figure out what a nobie was (unless of course it's nobese - a diet pill that, if you take about 8 or 9 of the suckers give you the same buzz as speed) and how one would go about wanking sucjh a creature.

Rose

*sigh* I'm having serious issues turning 24 soon (January) adn I dont' know why. I hope it's not a preview of what 30 will be like.

Hoon

AlphaTroll said:
LOL - ye know, in my mind I have called him that...but somehow it always ended being Hobie wank a nobie.......could never quite figure out what a nobie was (unless of course it's nobese - a diet pill that, if you take about 8 or 9 of the suckers give you the same buzz as speed) and how one would go about wanking sucjh a creature.

Hobie Wank A Newbie?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Rose said:
*sigh* I'm having serious issues turning 24 soon (January) adn I dont' know why. I hope it's not a preview of what 30 will be like.
Rose Darlin, I turn 34 in March. You want to talk issues?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
The first time I felt old I was 28. My oldest son was 9 and started playing football. I tried to keep up with him running and throwing and stuff, and came home that night feeling like I'd been beat up by LA cops. The rest of the 20's weren't so bad, didn't pay much attention to birthdays until I hit 30. 30 was a little rough, mainly because that's when I first really thought of myself as getting old. There was a time in my life where I really didn't think I'd live to see 30. Now I was here.

33 would have been the most recent hard birthday, and the reason may sound strange, but that is the youngest I remember my Mom being. I mean, I was only 8 or so, but I remember her 33rd birthday pretty clearly. So I've now made it to an age that my mom was once. Scary indeed. I'm really not looking forward to 40.

AlphaTroll

Shit, you guys make it sound like hard work! I can't wait to get old & be that geriatric lady in the old age home that scares everyone and can never find her own teeth.

Besides, Oz & I are checking into the same home when we're old.....gonna have wizzer frame races.....I'm getting yellow 'make me go faster' stripes :D

And he's getting a rum...or was that voddy......tank on his wheelchair :D

Hoon

I think we should all make a pct right now to movw into the same old age home when we get there.

We can refer to each other as our screen names and use terms like "LoL".

Wow...that was the most geekish statement I've ever made.