ObamaCare revisited

spike

So who is the domestic enemy, the one who ignores the COTUS or the ones who demand its virtues observed?

Do you think that an uprising is going to be achieved by small groups of 5-10 people hiding in the woods and attacking little forest service huts? No.

Its going to be thousands of people at a time in communities just walking in the local gov't houses and saying "this is ours now, get out." -- There will be no blood shed unless the gov't brings it.

:usa:

Wow, you get deep into this fantasy world sometimes.

ResearchMonkey

Wow, you get deep into this fantasy world sometimes.
391347174390c32a2a06osm.png

3917881988989c72ae06osm.png

39168387520c21166652osm.jpg

3920262398136c71f81aosm.png

39242715658ea3a6161eosm.jpg

mg0216xsm.png

3912526921d5cc521cd9bsm.jpg

392496383804671cf5a5osmr.png

img1570sm.png

Wow! With such a target rich environment, who you gonna' shoot first?

:hippy:

ResearchMonkey

Interesting fact about Obama care.

According to Nazi Pelosi and Obama, the idea of going to jail over Obamacare is acceptable. -- Funny that Health care ends at the barrel of a gun.

MrBishop

So who is the domestic enemy, the one who ignores the COTUS or the ones who demand its virtues observed?

Do you think that an uprising is going to be achieved by small groups of 5-10 people hiding in the woods and attacking little forest service huts? No.

Its going to be thousands of people at a time in communities just walking in the local gov't houses and saying "this is ours now, get out." -- There will be no blood shed unless the gov't brings it.

:usa:

..of course, you're assuming that there won't be an equal portion of other people from the other side of the aisle who will take it all back from the tea-baggers.

Imagine that...civil war over affordable health-care :rolleyes:

MrBishop

:rofl:

You keep thinking that...while we Cannuckis stand aside and watch your country disintegrate because of whiny repubs' tantrums.

Maybe we can get some states to become Canadian instead. :D

spike

Wow! With such a target rich environment, who you gonna' shoot first?

Why would they shoot protesters? Some of Bush's protesters got rounded up and held for awhile and maybe a few rubber bullets here and there. I know your prefer this fantasy world of your over the real world though.

Conservatives are moronic wussy cowards. A real man can just jingle some keys and the conservatives will get distracted.

Winky

I've got spurs that
Jingle, jangel, jingle
As I go riding merrily along.

And they sing, 'Oh, ain't you
Glad you're single?'
And that song ain't
So very far from wrong.

Oh, Lillie Belle! Oh, Lillie Belle
Though I may have done some fooling
This is why I never fell.

I got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle
As I go riding merrily along.

And they sing, 'Oh, ain't you
Glad you're single?'
And that song ain't
So very far from wrong.

Oh, Lillie Belle! Oh, Lillie Belle
Though I may have done some fooling
This is why I never fell.

I got spurs that
Jingle, jangle, jingle
As I go riding merrily along...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Evidently both, plus defending the nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic. I thought you took this oath once? Y'know, as bad as many of us thought Mr. Bush was, I never once heard anyone advocate open insurrection and yet, these days... :grinno:

If the CiC is advocating unConstitutional matters, then he is to be ignored. At that point, it becomes a real war because, unless his orders are specfic & obvious, it can be considred a matter of opinion, leaving the members of the military to pick sides.

GW was a crappy domestic policy President. He did have, inarguably, the nations best interest at heart & the closest thing he did to violate the Constitution was Medicare part D. He never once had a Maoist or a self-professed commie in his cabinet.

spike

GW was a crappy domestic policy President. He did have, inarguably, the nations best interest at heart & the closest thing he did to violate the Constitution was Medicare part D. He never once had a Maoist or a self-professed commie in his cabinet.

Bush had fascists and neocons in his cabinet. He certainly did not have the nations best interest at heart. He had corporate interests and his buddies best interests at heart.

Some of the things he did to violate the Constitution were making it possible to detain American citizens indefinitely without trial, warrantless wiretaps, torture, and here's a few more.

I can't believe you think you're not going to get caught when you say things like that. You don't care about the Constitution when the guy you vote for is shitting on it.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Corporate interests...yea. Money is what keeps us going. What were the names of the fascists?

Most of those unConstitutional things are failures of Congress.

spike

Corporate interests...yea. Money is what keeps us going.

Corporate interests are what create a government run by corporations instead of the people. One of the biggest problems we have today.

What were the names of the fascists?

http://www.democrats.com/cheneys-evil-career

Most of those unConstitutional things are failures of Congress.

Oh that's right. You like to blame anything bad Bush put forward as a failure of Congress.

I guess that means you have to stop blaming Obama for anything. It's all Congress.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I guess that means you have to stop blaming Obama for anything. It's all Congress.

That's what I've been saying. Stop Congress & nothing moves.

I'm blaming him for his choices of staff & the behind-the-scenes power they wield.

Winky

ObamaCare "are you serious?"

"If you do not buy govt. health care they will fine you and put you in jail."

How is that in the least bit Amerikan?

MrBishop

Re: ObamaCare "are you serious?"

"If you do not buy govt. health care they will fine you and put you in jail."

How is that in the least bit Amerikan?

“I think the general broad principle is simply that people who are paying for their health insurance aren't subsidizing folks who simply choose not to until they get sick and then suddenly they expect free health insurance. That's -- that's basic concept of responsibility that I think most Americans abide by,” Mr. Obama said, “penalties are appropriate for people who try to free ride the system and force others to pay for their health insurance.”

It's downright Republikan in nature.

Winky

That my friend is the definition of socoIslam.

Oh and on top of that it is total bunko as well.