ObamaCare revisited

ResearchMonkey

Oh lordy is that some same old rehash of nothingness. Do you ever even read what we type, is this a reflex action on your part?

spike

Oh lordy is that some same old rehash of nothingness. Do you ever even read what we type, is this a reflex action on your part?

Oh lordy that some some typical reflexive trolling nonsense. Do you ever have anything useful to say? Or are you just here to troll and not read anything?

ResearchMonkey

derpaderpdrool.gif

Hurr Derp Derp

:grinyes:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Re: ObamaCare "are you serious?"

“I think the general broad principle is simply that people who are paying for their health insurance aren't subsidizing folks who simply choose not to until they get sick and then suddenly they expect free health insurance. That's -- that's basic concept of responsibility that I think most Americans abide by,” Mr. Obama said, “penalties are appropriate for people who try to free ride the system and force others to pay for their health insurance.”

It's downright Republikan in nature.

So...why should I pay for someone like that? I can get insurance for about $700 per month (hospitalization). It's not my fault some folks don't. Most office visits for things like flu shots, etc, only cost about $20. Care to explain how that should impact me?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
"Dangers from homosexuals" :laugh:

Damn people were idiots.

Let's see.

Homosexuals preying on schoolchildren.

At least one murder.

One attempted kidnapping.

One contributing to the delinquency charge.

Yep, they were idiots alright.

spike

Let's see.

Homosexuals preying on schoolchildren.

At least one murder.

One attempted kidnapping.

One contributing to the delinquency charge.

Yep, they were idiots alright.

Wait homosexuals were preying on schoolchildren and there was only one murder. Damn the heterosexuals kill so many more schoolchildren. How are gays supposed to keep up?

Cerise

Why does the left think that the gov. option will be superior to private ins?

At least insurance companies have to be competitive. But once government has someone in their system it's all over: there's nowhere else to go. They don't have to compete.

If the government doesn't have to compete for people's business, what is their incentive to provide decent care? They'll be deciding what treatments people can get and who can get it. They'll be doing the same thing the insurance companies are accused of doing now, but with no competition. They will have control over who lives and who dies. :shrug: