OK so the camels are coming home to roost?

flavio

Banned
catocom said:
I actually think it's a good thing that they picked a place, rather than having
to chase them all over the world. :)
or them coming here...
They haven't picked a place...their still all over the world. We've just increased the activity in one location and probably made some new converts.

catocom

flavio said:
They haven't picked a place...their still all over the world. We've just increased the activity in one location and probably made some new converts.
If they haven't pick, it sure does look like it.
We haven't made any converts. Now the terrorist may be using the war to make some converts,
but I really think 99% of them were already on that side.
I'm sure there are still cells all over the place in the world, but the more
that are killed/jailed in Iraq, the more they'll have to reel in.
At least I hope that's what the strategy is at this point.
I'll leave the intell, to the pros.

I've got all kinds of conspiracy theories of my own, but that's all they are.

Gonz said:
That could also potentially be ending

The bodies they are trying to identify are of 7 men and one woman, who blew themselves up Sunday, Nov. 20, after their hideout in northern Iraq was laid to siege by a large US force, backed by tanks and helicopters. The bodies are burned black and unrecognizable. Four Iraqi security officers were killed and 10 injured in the operation. Eleven US troops were wounded.

Dead Muslim terrorists are a good thing.

But also a huge defeat for liberals.

flavio said:
So we many times that including over 2000 more Americans invading a country that had nothing to do with it. Makes sense eh?

From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime.

The only way to defeat terrorism as a threat to our way of life is to stop it, eliminate it, and destroy it where it grows.

flavio

Banned
The Other One said:
From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime.
Not any nation...only nations that Bush already had an agenda with. For example Saudi Arabia gets a free pass. That's also why we will focus on Iraq when the real terrorist problem was elsewhere.

The only way to defeat terrorism as a threat to our way of life is to stop it, eliminate it, and destroy it where it grows.
Or increase the terrorism as we've done in Iraq.

What's not to understand, traitor?
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.
Bush is destroying the country and if you support him you are the traitor, anti-american, etc.

You just eat up the lies like candy eh?

Winky

Hey Flamio,
go back and read the premise of this post.
People who blame the U.S. for the activities
of the terrorists had better hush up
the day after a low yield nuke goes off in an American city
cuz what might happen to them
no cop would arrest me for... Seriously!

WMD's hah that is a nuclear weapon for those of you from Rio Linda
or Oakland...

flavio

Banned
Winky said:
Hey Flamio,
go back and read the premise of this post.
People who blame the U.S. for the activities
of the terrorists had better hush up
the day after a low yield nuke goes off in an American city
cuz what might happen to them
no cop would arrest me for... Seriously!

WMD's hah that is a nuclear weapon for those of you from Rio Linda
or Oakland...
Winky, ever feel like you're being ignored? It all could be avoided with a little spell-check. I could tell Sam how to add it to the current WYSIWYG editor.

Winky

I ass-ure U dat AWL mi spellin' errors está en la goma del propósito I siempre mi poste en palabra antes de que los ponga en el tablero

Winky

it is in the rubber of intention I always my post in word before it puts them in the board

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
The Boy and the Rattlesnake

The little boy was walking down a path and he came across a rattlesnake. The rattlesnake was getting old. He asked, "Please little boy, can you take me to the top of the mountain? I hope to see the sunset one last time before I die." The little boy answered "No Mr. Rattlesnake. If I pick you up, you'll bite me and I'll die." The rattlesnake said, "No, I promise. I won't bite you. Just please take me up to the mountain." The little boy thought about it and finally picked up that rattlesnake and took it close to his chest and carried it up to the top of the mountain.
They sat there and watched the sunset together. It was so beautiful. Then after sunset the rattlesnake turned to the little boy and asked, "Can I go home now? I am tired, and I am old." The little boy picked up the rattlesnake and again took it to his chest and held it tightly and safely. He came all the way down the mountain holding the snake carefully and took it to his home to give him some food and a place to sleep. The next day the rattlesnake turned to the boy and asked, "Please little boy, will you take me back to my home now? It is time for me to leave this world, and I would like to be at my home now." The little boy felt he had been safe all this time and the snake had kept his word, so he would take it home as asked.

He carefully picked up the snake, took it close to his chest, and carried him back to the woods, to his home to die. Just before he laid the rattlesnake down, the rattlesnake turned and bit him in the chest. The little boy cried out and threw the snake upon the ground. "Mr. Snake, why did you do that? Now I will surely die!" The rattlesnake looked up at him and grinned, "You knew what I was when you picked me up."

catocom

Seems to be some real intelligent and informative conversation going on here now. :retard:
I don't see this thread going anywhere but down from here. :confused: