OT central is a flop

krusty

Window Licker
Another bust discussion board.

All we have now is a sbcanada dominated forum... like the boy has to see himself in print.

Way too many "what flavour jelly do you like?" posts and no real personality or insightful discussions.

80 registrations a fourm does not make.

sbcanada

I see how diligently you've fought to make this a better place with your whole <90 posts. :rolleyes: This is a new site, it is just getting started. If you want insightful discussions, then start one. Until then, you'll have to wait until someone else does.

If you think this site sucks, then get the hell out of here. We don't need people bitching about how much of a disapointment this site is to them. If you don't like it, leave it. The rest of us are here to stay and we no doubt will have some pretty interesting and insightful discussions in the future.

krusty

Window Licker
lemme see... how many times has that bit of wisdom been said at a discussion board.

If you don't like it go somewhere else.... lol

Whats not to like?... we all get a kick out of self indulgent 16 yo's

ris

i don't know about 'if you don't like it the get out' but there is a certain amount of truth to 'if you don't like the quality of discussions then invite some'

post away with some decent discussion, krusty! :)

krusty

Window Licker
I see that once again wisdom is deemed to come from the mouth's of the post whores.

sb you dont' deserve any respect, Your ego will prove that.

krusty

Window Licker
keep punching away man... you're doing an impressive job!

How few posts would it take someone to get banned here?

And how merciful would that be?

sbcanada

This thread is a sign of your immaturity. You're whining because this site is a disapointment for you. Well go ahead baby, cry all you want. Go for it. Tell us all what you think of us.

krusty

Window Licker
Why would you think I wanted to say anything bad about you?

If a person needs to determine the level of intellect at a discussion board all they need to do is state how lame it seems.

And the lamers, if there are any, always come out to play.

Seems the plan works.