OT central is a flop

Well it needs a name to describe the mentallity...

This place would never be a patch on the real HWC Off Topic Forum... I should know.

You should... lol

I wonder how many visitors youv'e had that dropped by...saw the shit you post... then bailed.

No!... all I wanted was to get to 100 posts without using the one word topic...hahaha ...sucker

Nite.

Originally posted by krusty
I see that once again wisdom is deemed to come from the mouth's of the post whores.

cool, i made it to post ho' :D

number of posts is irrelevant. it was only a suggestion, krusty, please don't be so defensive.

Originally posted by krusty
This place would never be a patch on the real HWC Off Topic Forum... I should know.
Funny when you know who was the first to say he was happy about HWC OT's closure. OT Closed because xxx's modding was a failure. Maybe someone is frustrated not to be mod again. Maybe it's beter so. :D

Ponch, when have I ever talked to you about HWC OT?

You know why OT was closed... it had nothing to do with mod's... it was an embarrasement to the internet.com business.

No!... all I wanted was to get to 100 posts without using the one word topic...hahaha ...sucker

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Now THATS funny.

Krusty dude! :D Killer reply!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :D

I enjoy intellectual and stimulating conversation as much as the next guy .. but I don't appreciate the arguements, not debates, that can arise from it. For now, I'm just feeling my way through here ... I did attempt to post something to get thoughts on Privatized Prisons .. alas, I only got 2 replies ... perhaps it didn't catch on because people don't come here for that .. they come here to be unnecessary (and I mean that in a good way) because it's allowed ...

I like being unnecessary .. having a functioning brain all the phreaking time is so no fun

:cool:

*says nothing important or intellectual in this edited post*

unnecessary ... and completely acceptable :)

Might I suggest an Off Topic forum where we discuss hardware? Many of us left HWC looking for freedom of speech, off topic, and computer hardware. A lot of us fragmented to various other boards but since a lot of HWC people from all over are here again this site could just become the replacement for HWC since I know a significant number of us will never go to HWC again anyway.

Back