OT central is a flop

ol' man

I have a few things to say. When I first came here and saw sbcanada's "POWER TRIP" it kinda turned me off so I didn't come here that much.

Sorry sb. I didn't want to say anything but I think now that you are a member I may come here more often.

Iam not sure how old you are but by the posts I saw from you I figured you were not that old.

No hard feelings man. Maybe you have never been a mod before and learnt some things.

Good day!

sbcanada

I learned I need to be more moderate and even-tempered. And I will try to act that way from now on. And I haven't abused my Moderator powers for a while now... :D

I asked to be a regular member, but it is not a permanent thing. I will be a mod again, but I will not be going on any power trip in the future. I hope you'll visit this site regardless of my rank. Just ignore me man, and it will be easier since I will not be a major bastard. ;)

BTW, I'm 18 years old.

ris

in response to warhorse, i'm not certain that this is correct but the principle is that this forum be an unoffical extension of the hwc forums.

if we added hardware forums then i don't see how this place becomes much different to xi, jjr or ocn.

personally i would like to see how it develops as it is and i'm enjoying meeting old hwc members that aren't around much or those who i left before i arrived at hwc.

:)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I have one question of krusty...what do you think would make a good board. You've been sure to voice your displeasure at Xibase & now here. So tell us, wjat would happen at the perfect Krustyboards.com?

krusty

Window Licker
Originally posted by Gonz
I have one question of krusty...what do you think would make a good board. You've been sure to voice your displeasure at Xibase & now here. So tell us, wjat would happen at the perfect Krustyboards.com?

It's your dumb fuck attitude that ruins places Gonz, like who the fuck are you here or at xibase to make smartass remarks.

If you don't agree say so...thats fine... I'd like to see if you could do better than be a dork.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Originally posted by krusty
Originally posted by Gonz

It's your dumb fuck attitude that ruins places Gonz, like who the fuck are you here or at xibase to make smartass remarks.

If you don't agree say so...thats fine... I'd like to see if you could do better than be a dork.

That's why you get so much respect, you can't even answer a fucking question. That's why I try to ignore you.

G

Make no mistake. Sam is the guy who generously offered to pay for the hosting. Without him this site might not be here right now.