OTC BBQ!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'm still coming! And bringing the boy with me!

Looks like we'll be arriving 8:20 am on Sat Sept. 4 at the following Greyhound Station

MONTRÉAL, QUEBEC
Canada
MONTREAL INC. 505 BOUL DE MAISONNEUVE EST
H2L 1Y4

Phone: (514) 843-4231
Fax: (514) 843-8612
Hours: Station Monday-Sunday: 24 Hours; Holidays: 24 Hours. Greyhound Courier Express Regular Monday-Sunday: 07:00-23:00; Holidays: 07:00-23:00
Eastern Time Zone

Is that close-ish to you guys...Paul and Nat...?

MrBishop

Nixy said:
I'm still coming! And bringing the boy with me!

Looks like we'll be arriving 8:20 am on Sat Sept. 4 at the following Greyhound Station

MONTRÉAL, QUEBEC
Canada
MONTREAL INC. 505 BOUL DE MAISONNEUVE EST
H2L 1Y4

Phone: (514) 843-4231
Fax: (514) 843-8612
Hours: Station Monday-Sunday: 24 Hours; Holidays: 24 Hours. Greyhound Courier Express Regular Monday-Sunday: 07:00-23:00; Holidays: 07:00-23:00
Eastern Time Zone

Is that close-ish to you guys...Paul and Nat...?

It's downtown Montreal... I think that Paul and Nat are West-end MTL.

Professur

Nope, they're in Laval.

It's the Voyager terminal, corner of Berri, Marc. Not really on anyone's way.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Nope, they're in Laval.

It's the Voyager terminal, corner of Berri, Marc. Not really on anyone's way.

but...but...but...is someone gonna pick us up?? *sniffle*

*pictures her and Chris walking from the bus terminal to Bish's place*

Nixy: Excuse moi...le BBQ de OTC?? Nous sommes lost...
Montrealian: I DO speak English
Nixy: Non, non...ne pas England! Le BBQ de O-T-C
Montrealian: I SPEAK ENGLISH
Nixy: O-T-C
*Montrealian starts swearing in french*
*Nixy walks away muttering how she was mistaken and Quebecers ARE stupid and ignorant...contrary to her prior belief that many of them are very nice...*

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
but...but...but...is someone gonna pick us up?? *sniffle*

*pictures her and Chris walking from the bus terminal to Bish's place*

Nixy: Excuse moi...le BBQ de OTC?? Nous sommes lost...
Montrealian: I DO speak English
Nixy: Non, non...ne pas England! Le BBQ de O-T-C
Montrealian: I SPEAK ENGLISH
Nixy: O-T-C
*Montrealian starts swearing in french*
*Nixy walks away muttering how she was mistaken and Quebecers ARE stupid and ignorant...contrary to her prior belief that many of them are very nice...*

Nixy, you and Chris have nothing to worry about. Of course I will pick you up. I'll be driving since Paul doesn't. I'll take down all the info and we'll make sure to be there waiting for you when you arrive. We're north of there, but it's not a problem. It takes me 20 min to get to the station.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
Nixy, you and Chris have nothing to worry about. Of course I will pick you up. I'll be driving since Paul doesn't. I'll take down all the info and we'll make sure to be there waiting for you when you arrive. We're north of there, but it's not a problem. It takes me 20 min to get to the station.

heheh YAY!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
8:20 am? i'll see you at pauls when i wake up ;)

Yeah, about 8:40am when I get there and bang on your door to get ya up :D

We'll be sleeping on the bus...it's just over a 8 hour bus ride...atleast I won't have to worry about occupying myself for the drive though :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
8:20AM. lord i'm gonna need a nap after that. I can't believe you're making me wake up to an alarm.

I'll...ummm...errr...get Chris to make you breakfast :D He makes AWESOME omlettes :D

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
I'll...ummm...errr...get Chris to make you breakfast :D He makes AWESOME omlettes :D

There's no need for that. I was just joking! Paul said I should give you direction on what subway and bus to get onto to get to our house. He was joking! I think!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
There's no need for that. I was just joking! Paul said I should give you direction on what subway and bus to get onto to get to our house. He was joking! I think!

He better have been! I'm gonna know where he's sleeping :devious:

hehehe, j/k...we could take the bus and subway...if you tell us which ones...

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
He better have been! I'm gonna know where he's sleeping :devious:

hehehe, j/k...we could take the bus and subway...if you tell us which ones...

Are you crazy! There is no way I would do that to you. I'm coming to pick you up and that's that.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
Are you crazy! There is no way I would do that to you. I'm coming to pick you up and that's that.

hehe ok ok twist my arm why doncha :lloyd:

But for his comment about the subway I think that you should make Paul get up and come with you for sure :D

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
hehe ok ok twist my arm why doncha :lloyd:

But for his comment about the subway I think that you should make Paul get up and come with you for sure :D

Trust me, he'll be getting out of bed. Even if he doesn't come along, he's be up making breakfast for Tonks and Rob and us.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
Trust me, he'll be getting out of bed. Even if he doesn't come along, he's be up making breakfast for Tonks and Rob and us.

hehehehe does he do waffles? pancakes? eggs? bacon? fresh OJ?

hahaha I would need like...atleast 3 meals to eat all that...I just wanna know how good a cook he is :D

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
hehehehe does he do waffles? pancakes? eggs? bacon? fresh OJ?

hahaha I would need like...atleast 3 meals to eat all that...I just wanna know how good a cook he is :D

he's a pretty good cook. I can't complain! Well, I can, but no one will listen. :lol2: All in all, he's a good cook if we can get him out of bed that is.