OTC pictures

unclehobart

tvguid8.jpg

I think the actors name is Randy Powell. This is an age appropriate shot from the old Logans Run tv show.

Jeslek

Banned
PT you have nice looking eyes, but ... I don't think I want to kiss you. ;) And you look like someone that could beat the crap out of me.

stubble isn't cool imho. lol.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Jeslek said:

Stubble is a way of life. You can either bend to the will of man or shave once a week. I choose to shave once a week, when I feel like it.

unclehobart

Jeslek said:
PT you have nice looking eye, but ... I don't think I want to kiss you. ;) And you look like someone that could beat the crap out of me.

Hell... I'd wager even money that Lacey could take your ass in a straight up fight, let alone PT.

Jeslek

Banned
Mh? Possibly... I hate fighting girls... I feel bad when I do, so I let them beat me. :D Its more fun being on the bottom anyways. :cool:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Jesus PT. you'd fit in around here with no problems...ya look like the rest of the IN I've had enough of your shit & I'm gonna have a beer so sit down shut up & leave me the fuck alone working class. :D

Jeslek

Banned
Ugh, am I the only one that shaves every day (most of the time) and prefers to wear a suit when working?