OTC pictures

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Jeslek said:
Ugh, am I the only one that shaves every day (most of the time) and prefers to wear a suit when working?

Don't worry, you'll grow up and get tired of that shit soon enough.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I ought to take my ass to bed before I say something I'll regret later...I'm in one of "those" moods tonight...everything is funny

Jeslek

Banned
Say something you will regret please :D I always do.

And a suit is a chick-magnet. They love a well-dressed guy.

PT

Gonz said:
I ought to take my ass to bed before I say something I'll regret later...I'm in one of "those" moods tonight...everything is funny

Well don't go now then. Go on, say it. Who's gonna ban you?

PT

Jeslek said:
And a suit is a chick-magnet. They love a well-dressed guy.

You've been listening to too much ZZTop, chicks dig a rough man much more than you well dressed boys.

Jeslek

Banned
Blah, I have a University of Waterloo one, but I don't know how to tie one. I try to keep it tied. Each time I accidently mess it up I erm... google for instructions on how to tie a tie.

Jeslek

Banned
I prefer well dressed boys. :cool: No weed hacker needed to reach vital parts. And in my experience girls like a well-dressed guy too. Of course, I've not had the best luck in the world. :retard4: And I don't look good in that "rough" style you like.

Professur

PT, you're in the house. You can take the hat off, already.

Jer, take it from one who knows. Only wannabees wear suits. A real tech wears slacks and a shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Never a tie, and forget a jacket. Any jacket worth wearing is gonna be wool, or silk. Both are a bitch for static. Ties drop into machines, and are only for comic relief. Sleeves rolled up makes you look like you're not here to waste any time. Clean shaved makes you look younger. You wanna look like you've seen/done it all. I've started to let my hair grow longer too. If anyone comments, I reply, "I'm too good a tech for my boss to care about my hair".

The customers take one look at me and recognise that fact. If the bosses are bringing me to a meeting with clients ... i'm that damn good.

I've heard it called reverse image.

Professur

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Put it back, put it back

What is that. Two earrings? Gimme a side shot, willya? Let's see those bad boys.