OTC pictures

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Yep, had three for awhile, but I let one of them grow shut. The bottom has been there for almost 20 years now, the top one for about 2. They're both just diamond studs, don't change them often.

Squiggy looks like a guy called Pat Butcher from Canada that i know, familar too like a scientist or something, you're right.

freako104

Jeslek said:
PT you have nice looking eyes, but ... I don't think I want to kiss you.

i envy him. wish you said that about me you sick freak.

Jeslek said:
And a suit is a chick-magnet. They love a well-dressed guy.

strange the girls i talk to dont care for the suits. im apparently better in my fetish gear.

Gonz said:
Doesn't everyone have 2 earrings?

i used to only have one but i had to have it taken out i had really long hair at the time and because of that it was yanked into my earlobe while i slept. after that i decided to stick with tats although my most recent tat turned into a second degree burn. i cant wait to get the 4th. hopefully itll hurt less.

Jeslek said:
I prefer well dressed boys

rules me out now stop flirting with me.

Jeslek said:
Ugh, am I the only one that shaves every day (most of the time) and prefers to wear a suit when working?

i shave once in a while but as far as the suit i wear jeans and a t-shirt to work or my leather pants or vinyl jeans to work.

Arris

Leslie said:
I'm halfway there now... :mope:

I have it on very good authority that moof has really big...

Hair ;)

Not any more now that its not as red.
I'm just looking for a pic to post now

Aunty Em

Gonz said:
Doesn't everyone have 2 earrings?

I used to have 3 in each ear and one in my nose but one in the ear went septic and I couldn't wear a nose stud in the lab - they didn't approve of a cute little lizard stretching half way up my nose - so it healed up. :(

Arris

Here's a more recent photo ;) (ignore the fraction of baby photo that can be seen behind me.. its not a pic of me... honest)

Squiggy

ThunderDick
OK...I'll make it easy for you...

attachment.php