OTC pictures

freako104

Aunty Em said:
Someone's a Kizz fan!

who??????????????????? i never really liked kiss but a friend of mine on campus played me psycho circus. only kiss album i like thus far. unc said it best im a fan of the crow. and marilyn manson too :D

ipmoof

HeXp£Øi± said:
Does this mean i don't get to be ravaged by some young hottie?

That's what I was hoping too. Hey didn't some rapper dude recently get locked up for bangin' a 14 year old?

ipmoof

Stubble IS cool. Scruffy hair + stubble + a smart, well-cut, well-fitted suit and trainers/sneakers go down *very* well here with the ladies. Very well indeed. :cool:

unclehobart

Most of the pics in this thread have been deleted. What gives? It is a transitional side effect of the last server change?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Most of the pics in this thread have been deleted. What gives? It is a transitional side effect of the last server change?
Nah. This thread doesn't go back far enough to fall before either the server switch or the old attachment crop. If any pics were deleted, they were deleted by a member (but it would show the "Last edited by..." at the bottom if that were the case, unless they deleted it within 3 minutes)

unclehobart

Wait... it wasn't this one. It was the monolith original pictures thread that had the deleted pics. The one where Gato, Les, ... posted some pics last year sometime. Everything in that thread prior to a certain date had attachments listed as [deleted]jpg.003gato[/img] ...and so on and so forth.

lacemyster

freako104 said:
howd the poster come out Lacemyster? did it work out well for ya?

I didn't get started on the poster yet......mainly because

1. the printer was out of paper

2. i needed colored ink

3. the school work lately has been like hell

4. I'm worried about.......ummmm........stuff

I'll get started with it as soon as I can :)