Pathetic "Comedian" Fixates On Sex With Teen Girl, Audience Delighted

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
No body except Palin herself thought the joke referred to her younger, underage daughter... hmmmm... makes you wonder what sort of sick, pervi-ness is running through her demented mind. :disgust2: That's one sick bitch.

Funny, I thought he was talking about the older Plain daughter getting knocked up again consensually.

That was the lame excuse he used. Unfortunately, the older girl wasn't the one at the game so the conclusion must be drawn that it is the one at the game to which he's refering.

minkey...had Dave said nappy headed hoes, would it have been funny? This is nothing but another example of hypocrisy.

2minkey

bootlicker
minkey...had Dave said nappy headed hoes, would it have been funny? This is nothing but another example of hypocrisy.

no, it's not, and i would not have given a fuck about "nappy headed hos" because on letterman it would be for purposes of satire only.

hypocrisy my ass. but you know what - the palin jokes wouldn't be funny at all if sarah wasn't a "family values" poser with a preggy teener in the house. THERE's the fun contradiction.

Inkara1

There's more to family values than just keeping a "perfect" household. A big part of it is what you do when something "un-family-values-like" does happen.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
no, it's not, and i would not have given a fuck about "nappy headed hos" because on letterman it would be for purposes of satire only.

hypocrisy my ass. but you know what - the palin jokes wouldn't be funny at all if sarah wasn't a "family values" poser with a preggy teener in the house. THERE's the fun contradiction.

Satire? Imus lost his job for a satirical poke. Why doesn't Letterman?

jimpeel

Letterman isn't a comedian, he is a joke reader. Remember when he couldn't air his show when the writers went on strike? He didn't have anyone to write his jokes.

Conversely, Leno develops his own material and he remained on the air.

Cerise

Let me make sure I understand:

Off limits joke= Making fun of hair style of black girl

Acceptable joke= Rape of a young white girl

Hmmmm. O.K.

I think I have it straight now.

2minkey

bootlicker
nah let's make fun of everybody. and hey now your girl's got one more way to try to stay in the news! moral outrage and victory all around!!!!

2minkey

bootlicker
um, not sure what you mean by that.

so you're saying the liberals keep putting her in the news in an unfavorable light so as to... reduce her potential as a candidate later?

the wacky liberals i know really just want her to go away, forever, and be out of the news completely. they're sick to death of her.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
nah let's make fun of everybody. and hey now your girl's got one more way to try to stay in the news! moral outrage and victory all around!!!!

I accept.

Now, back to explaining Imus, por favor. For that matter, how about Trent Lott.

2minkey

bootlicker
imus is a long-established asshole. probably has to do with the context and tone of what he says just as much as what is literally said. letterman is a joker. imus tends to say things in a more serious context. i don't remember the nappy headed ho thing in much detail though.

it's pretty obvious to me that letterman was making a preggers joke about the daughter that was known for getting preggers. some may find that in poor taste, but obviously a joke nonetheless.

trent lott... was he trying to make a joke with the strom thurmond comment? (i'm really asking, i'm not sure...)

Cerise

It was a joke about the underage daughter who accompanied Palin to NYC. It is a joke about statutory rape. I can see why you don't want to admit it. :shrug:

2minkey

bootlicker
oh the younger one was on a trip with her? i didn't know that. i haven't followed the story very carefully because it seemed like much ado aboot nada.

yeah, i'm still not finding myself outraged.

if letterman had described a scene were she had her face thrust against the locker room wall et cetera maybe i would find it distasteful. but pregnancy in the palin household is funny to me. those girls just can't seem to keep off the unwrapped sausage!

now who was it around here that seemed to think age of consent laws were bullshit? at least a couple people... golly, in the culture that the palin girls grew up in, it's the norm to start fucking by 12, so where's whe problem???

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Dave was talking about the Palin family being at the Yankees game (well, now I have a reason to dilsike her, a little) that day. The "preggers" daughter wasn't there....context is everything.

Imus is an asshole. However, he is as much comedian as Letterman. Imus talks politics with a bit of humor. Dave talsk mindless drivel with a bit of humor.

Lott was at a function celebrating the old man & said something even less pointed than either Imus or Letterman & got booted from his chairs for being "offensive".

Either we can have free speech or we can't. So far, the left has said NO!

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah gonzie the right has stepped up just as many times to control speech so don't be playing victim here.