Pathetic "Comedian" Fixates On Sex With Teen Girl, Audience Delighted

spike

Booze was outlawed by the PROGRESSIVE movement.

The Prohibition party was right wing and prohibition was part of the Republican's national platform.

Isn't online gambling prohibition part of their platform now?

Communists - McCarthy was correct.

McCarthy was instrumental in one of the largest government attacks on free speech. That's nifty that you support that type of thing.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
During the first half of the century, there wasn't a conservative to be found. The progressives held the Republican party & the liberals held the Demsocrats. The most conservative President, before Reagan, was Truman.

Online gambling? Dunno, I'm not a Republican.

Frodo

Say, isn't that a blog? That says "OK, it's a blog!" on the top and has an award displayed for a Time.com "best blog"? I seem to remember someone railing against using blogs as sources.

Also, the blog entry links to a salon.com article from 1998, in which it was said that there was no tape of it or other definitive proof, but he "reportedly" told that joke. Who "reported" that he told it?

We're all ears Spike.

images

jimpeel

Since when are Dave and the Dixie Chicks synonymous with Jackson and Farrakhan? You really need to work on your reading comprehension it seems! Besides what do you think should happen to Jackson or Farrakhan? Should they be "fired"? Talk about comparing apples to summer squash!

Merely showing that when a Liberal is a Jew bashing hatemonger you, and your ilk, jump to the fore to defend them at any cost. If either Jackson or Sharpton were Conservatives you would be denouncing them loud and long. Because they are of your stripe you try to stifle the truth about them. You are a defender of hatemongers.

Bullshit my ass! You are an angry white man because you choose to be and for no other reason. It is a conscious choice and you've chosen bitterness and resentment, and so you see it everywhere you look. We all see what we look for. Am I saying there is no wrong or injustice or inequality? Nope, not at all; yet what you choose to see, becomes magnified and you obviously are more interested in problems, blame and conflict, then on solving them or resolution. Let us know how that is werkin' for ya Jim?!?

You have never, and will never, see me defend the likes of Tom Metzger or David Duke for no other reason than they are White.

In your case, you start circling the wagons around your hatemonger racists for no other reason than they are Black.

In the meantime, this "angry White man" has done more for racial integration than any of your so-called Black leaders.

jimpeel

no, ms. gore was/is just a jerk.

you really can't be serious though. you people have historically opposed just about everything and the speech that surrounds it, from booze, to nudie pics, to "communists" and "southern european anarchists," to jerry lee lewis, to civil rights... what the fuck dude, you must be joking.

Watch it. Ross Perot had to apologize for using the term "you people".

spike

Say, isn't that a blog? That says "OK, it's a blog!" on the top and has an award displayed for a Time.com "best blog"?

I'd love it if we didn't use opinion pieces or blogs. When the thread is started with a youtube opinion I might post a counter opinion.

Just like when Jim's posted "this blog says this!" and I post "this blog says different!" ;)

spike

During the first half of the century, there wasn't a conservative to be found. The progressives held the Republican party & the liberals held the Demsocrats. The most conservative President, before Reagan, was Truman.

That's all opinion. Many people would disagree and say Coolidge or Cleveland were more conservative than Reagan.

spike

Merely showing that when a Liberal is a Jew bashing hatemonger you, and your ilk, jump to the fore to defend them at any cost. If either Jackson or Sharpton were Conservatives you would be denouncing them loud and long. Because they are of your stripe you try to stifle the truth about them. You are a defender of hatemongers.

I don't remember him defending any racist comments from Jackson or Sharpton. Are you making up crap again Jim?

jimpeel

Rush is lying.

How do you reconcile the fact that the guy spreading this about Rush was a member of the cast of Saturday Night Live at the time Hillary scolded them for making fun of Chelsea's looks?

What, you may ask, was Rush talking about? Well, a Saturday Night Live skit had Madonna making a sexual advance toward Chelsea Clinton (played by a dressed-up Julia Sweeney, the actress who also played the androgynous character “Pat”). It was outrageous. The following is from a transcript of the show, which aired on 1/16/1993:

[Clinton gives Madonna the "Call Me!" signal again, but she shakes hr fingers "No, no", and acknowledges Chelsea instead, who is pleasantly surprised by the outcome]​

Yes, Hillary had in fact complained about Saturday Night Live, where her daughter’s appearance was being viciously mocked.

As you may recall, whether he was directly involved in the skit or not, Al Franken was a cast member, a writer and a co-producer for the show at the time they were making fun of Chelsea’s appearance– when Hillary complained about it.

spike

What is there to reconcile exactly about Franken? It was reported by Molly Ivins in an Arizona publication.

What do you think the joke was supposed to be Jim? They didn't have a dog.

You have never, and will never, see me defend the likes of Tom Metzger or David Duke for no other reason than they are White.

In your case, you start circling the wagons around your hatemonger racists for no other reason than they are Black.

In the meantime, this "angry White man" has done more for racial integration than any of your so-called Black leaders.

You best get to researching REAL HARD where I ever defended anyone of that type. You won't find it because it has never happened! I'll simply ignore the rest of your idiotic and foolish comments as just more meaningless Jim-blather we suffer on a daily basis....

valkyrie

Pathetic Palin Fixates On Sex With her Teen, Audience is shocked at her depravity

This was the mom's interpretation of a joke that was about the sexually promiscuous adult daughter who's already been knocked up (and squeezed out a bastard). The joke doesn't even make sense if the intent is about the 14 year old daughter. :shrug: Only people with pedophilic fantasies thought the joke was about the 14 year old. :disgust2: The mom is using it as a way to keep her fading name in the public. Free media coverage! That, and Palin's sick fantasies involving her underage daughter having sex with a much older man. She's just gross. :eek:

jimpeel

What is there to reconcile exactly about Franken? It was reported by Molly Ivins in an Arizona publication.

What do you think the joke was supposed to be Jim? They didn't have a dog.

Try reading for comprehension, would you? Millie was the dog going out from the previous administration.

Why do we have to keep explaining the simplest things to you? Are you really stupid or are you just playing stupid? That's a rhetorical question, of course, because if you were really stupid you would be too stupid to know it.

WOW! A Warning! Why don't I see one HERE?

jimpeel

Re: Pathetic Palin Fixates On Sex With her Teen, Audience is shocked at her depravit

This was the mom's interpretation of a joke that was about the sexually promiscuous adult daughter who's already been knocked up (and squeezed out a bastard). The joke doesn't even make sense if the intent is about the 14 year old daughter. :shrug: Only people with pedophilic fantasies thought the joke was about the 14 year old. :disgust2: The mom is using it as a way to keep her fading name in the public. Free media coverage! That, and Palin's sick fantasies involving her underage daughter having sex with a much older man. She's just gross. :eek:

The joke was about the daughter who accompanied her mother to Yankee Stadium.

The fourteen-year-old was the daughter who accompanied her mother to Yankee Stadium.

The eighteen-year-old daughter did not accompany her mother to Yankee Stadium.

You can deny, cover up, misdirect, and fantasize all you want; but the joke was about the fourteen-year-old daughter, not the eighteen-year-old daughter who has already "squeezed out a bastard", to use your words.

valkyrie

BULLSHIT! Imus "slurred" twenty women on a basketball team. He apologized. He appeared on Sharpton's radio show where he apologized again. He still lost his job.

Jesse Jackson slurred everyone in "Hymie town" <crickets>

Farrakhan slurred all Jews everywhere <crickets>

You really need to get up to date on what is going on out there. We'll wait while you catch up to the rest of us. That is the Liberal way, after all.
I haven't read this in a while, but I'm confused by these statements. None of these people represent the "Liberals". They are individuals who claim to have a view, or have joined a political party.

There are examples of people who claim affiliation to the Republican party who I'm sure you would say do not represent you.

So... what is the purpose of these examples? Are you saying that Democrats hate Jews and female basketball players? :shrug:

MrBishop

Re: Pathetic Palin Fixates On Sex With her Teen, Audience is shocked at her depravit

The joke was about the daughter who accompanied her mother to Yankee Stadium.

The fourteen-year-old was the daughter who accompanied her mother to Yankee Stadium.

The eighteen-year-old daughter did not accompany her mother to Yankee Stadium.

You can deny, cover up, and misdirect all you want; but the joke was about the fourteen-year-old daughter, not the eighteen-year-old daughter who has already "squeezed out a bastard", to use your words.
And what you're saying is that Letterman knew which daughter was at the game and her age (or rather, his writers did) before they wrote the joke that he delivered?

If the writer knew it..fire the writer.
If the writer wasn't sure which daughter it was at the game, but wrote the joke anyway... fire the writer?