Pepsi Vanilla

Inkara1

Anyone try this? I, for one, like it better than Vanilla Coke. Pepsi doesn't overdo the Vanilla so much. It doesn't have the nasty aftertaste Vanilla Coke has. It helps that I like both Pepsi and Coke, though. People who don't like Pepsi to begin with probably won't like Pepsi Vanilla. Pepsi Twist is still my favorite of all the offshoots of established soft drinks, though.

Kevin76

Have'nt tried it yet.. but am planning on trying it soon.. I like Vanilla Coke and really don't like Pepsi too much, so i doubt that I'll like it

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
Fuck that shit. One company copys another company and saiz theres is better, when will this madness stop!!!!

tap water for me please

Oricon

this crap sucks.... tastes like cough syrup.

I will never touch it with a 11 and a half foot poll.

tonksy

has anyone tried the mountain dew livewire, the orange kind? i dislike mountain dew, but this stuff is great!

tonksy

wanna hear some of the off shit i drank as a minor? vodka with grape nehi soda (churns my stomach now), peach schnapps with tropicana twister - orange, strawberry, banana - very, very fruity. and lots ans lots of cheap beer. milwaukees best and olympia....and lots of natural lite. but my favorite has always been and will always be (when i drink) jose cuervo tequila!

SexyBoo

AnomalousEntity said:
But if you have never had cheerwine or Dr. Browns Cream Soda, or an IBC Root Beer your really missing out.
Oh yes... Cheerwine is excellent! I also like IBC Black Cherry soda! :grinyes:

Inkara1

No Coke equivalent to Pepsi Twist, at least not yet. I've never seen "Sprite Ice Cube" around here... but we do have a Sprite Remix that is nasty.

Mountain Dew Live Wire hasn't been tried by me, but I have a two-liter bottle of it in my fridge now because it was on the clearance rack for 58¢ (it's only available Summer 2003).

a13antichrist

Sprite Ice Cube is with Lemon, Lime and Mint. Up till now I've not found one spirit/liqueur/whatever that did not go well with Sprite.. testing is obvisouly more limited with the Ice Cube stuff but so far it seems to hold as well..

[edit] OK, apparently this is called "Sprite Ice" over there...
Oh yeah, and currently only available in Canada & Belgium.. (although obviously it's in France and apparently Australia too.. :shrug: )