Pepsi Vanilla

Aunty Em

bleach said:
I can't drink that stuff anymore......I used to know a guy who worked in a factory where they made the stuff :sick2:

When it comes to the food preparation industry.........ignorance really is bliss

If you're talking about the factory in chelmsford (or at least that's where it used to be) I've seen it and inspected it and it really is a pig when you stick to the floor, but the production line complied with the required hygeine standards...

Oz

Aunty Em said:
If you're talking about the factory in chelmsford (or at least that's where it used to be) I've seen it and inspected it and it really is a pig when you stick to the floor, but the production line complied with the required hygeine standards...

Nah, this one was in Spennymoor.........it got closed down a coupla years ago. (it wouldn't have passed any hygeine standards, I know of at least three people who got fired for pissing in the concentrated apple juice vat).

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
Nah, this one was in Spennymoor.........it got closed down a coupla years ago. (it wouldn't have passed any hygeine standards, I know of at least three people who got fired for pissing in the concentrated apple juice vat).

Oh, that's a beautiful image I did not need in my head :sick:

Aunty Em

Nah... it's non-alcoholic... but speaking of cider... a bit of cornish home brewed scrumpy can knock your socks off!

They used to do a homebrew just down the road from me... you took your own gallon container... tasted bloody awful but by god it put hairs on your chest! Damn shame he got nicked for selling it... if he'd given it away - no problem... :shrug:

Aunty Em

Unfortunately all I have is whisky, no mixer and no ice 'cos I had to defrost the freezer and I can't stand it on it's own. :(

Then again... I wonder what whisky and apple juice taste like?

Aunty Em

In my nightie? :lol:

I'll get arrested! Everything's in the wash, I'm sorting things out for my holiday...

... I've got this pile of ironing... :(

Aunty Em

:lol: I don't wear long coats, only jackets...

... anyway, I can't see Katie wanting to go anywhere at this time of night and it's 4 miles away.

Professur

The missus is normally a pepsi drinker. But she likes vanilla coke. But (her report) the pepsi vanilla is gross. Like drinking icecream in a bottle. Blech.