Pepsi Vanilla

PrincessLissa

I heard that Diet Coke with Lemon was nasty but I tried it. Too bad all those people were right. :) I liked the Diet Pepsi with Lemon better, but really they should have left the lemon out.

freako104

i like regukar pepsi and cherry pepsi. ill stick to those. i kinda miss crystal clear pepsi now. that was the only change in the soft drink i actually liked

pc_builder

tonks said:
has anyone tried the mountain dew livewire, the orange kind? i dislike mountain dew, but this stuff is great!

That's because it's the only orange soda with caffeine... I think.

pc_builder

Nihilistic said:
Fuck that shit. One company copys another company and saiz theres is better, when will this madness stop!!!!

tap water for me please

But at least Coke hasn't tried to copy Pepsi Clear yet, I think.

I haven't tried Pepsi Vanilla. I like Pepsi and Coke. Vanilla Coke is ok, but I don't drink it that much. Pepsi Twist is alright too, except I don't drink much soda anymore.

peterska2

a13antichrist said:
Sprite Ice Cube.

What's that when it's at home :confused:

AlladinSane said:
Does Coke have a similar for Pepsi Twist?

Yes it's coke with lemon. Only available in Diet I believe.

Now Vanilla Coke is nice. I prefer the diet one to the normal one. Never seen nor heard of Pepsi Vanilla prior to this thread so I can't compare those two though.

Dave

just tried the cherry coke for the first time the other day. Dr. Pepper is better...

Sharky

AnomalousEntity said:
But if you have never had cheerwine or Dr. Browns Cream Soda, or an IBC Root Beer your really missing out.

Haha - you are in the South, ain'tcha? :D

Aunty Em

tonks said:
peach schnapps with tropicana twister - orange, strawberry, banana - very, very fruity

You dilute schnapps! :eek2: That's almost as bad as diluting vodka to a russian.

Inkara1

Cherry coke is old hat. I remember the "New ch-ch-ch-Cherry Coke, outrageous-rageous-rageous" ads from like 1985 or 1986.

Oz

Aunty Em said:
Stuff coke and pepsi... give me a appletise any day.

I can't drink that stuff anymore......I used to know a guy who worked in a factory where they made the stuff :sick2:

When it comes to the food preparation industry.........ignorance really is bliss