PHOTO GALLERY

A.B.Normal

Sharky said:
You look kinda like Kevin Spacey, A.B. Or maybe I just need new glasses . . . :nerd:

Not if I did a side view, unfortunately my camera doesn't have a wide angle lens,so I can't show a profile. :lloyd:

FluerVanderloo

Sharky said:
There's a Wookie behind you! :lloyd:

Oh no, not a Wookie lol! That at the Maryland Renn Fest, in which there is a show called Hack and Slash. They're comedic swordfighters, very very funny shows. The one behind me is Hack, and the one kissing my hand is Slash. Slash is claimed too, MINE.

Hack and Slash

tonksy

fluer...i swear...my hand to god i know the guy standing behind you....i used to frequent that same ren fest...help me remember his name...i mean his actual name if you know it...pm me...this is bizarre.

FluerVanderloo

tonks said:
fluer...i swear...my hand to god i know the guy standing behind you....i used to frequent that same ren fest...help me remember his name...i mean his actual name if you know it...pm me...this is bizarre.

Ah, when did you go? I just started going two years ago. The guy behind me is John Davis, and in front of me is Spencer Humm.

tonksy

FluerVanderloo said:
Ah fuck I didn't pm it, sorry about that
no worries....john davis?....huh....any nicknames other then hack? this would have been in 90-93 BTW....long ago.

Djcake

hmmm who could I be....

res65454.jpg