PHOTO GALLERY

Oz

IDLEchild said:
My friend took this picture. As you can see I was in bad mood that day.

orlando-bloom-7.jpg

Man, yer a skinny dude! Go eat something will ya? :D

IDLEchild

OZ

Your jealousy disgusts me. A fellow Brit being jealous of his own kind...good day to you sir.

BOP

Wouldn't you like to know?

Oz

IDLEchild said:
OZ

Your jealousy disgusts me. A fellow Brit being jealous of his own kind...good day to you sir.

BOP

Wouldn't you like to know?

Wot jealousy :confused:

You mean jealous of a man 10 yrs younger than me who commands million dollar movie contracts for wearing pointy ears and who has millions of nubile young women lusting after his body?

Oh yeah.........mebbe the green eyed monster is rearing it's head Ozward :blush:

He's still a skinny runt tho......

IDLEchild

I could have thrown some millions your way (Can't keep with all this cash) but you revealed your true self....good day indeed.

Oz

IDLEchild said:
I could have thrown some millions your way (Can't keep with all this cash) but you revealed your true self....good day indeed.

Sod the millions..........throw nubile young women!

Camelyn

tonks said:
orlando bloom makes me feel all warm inside....

Literally or figuratively?

Cuase if you got Orlie stashed away somewhere for them cold spring evenings, you better be sharin'!

Um, please? I promise I won't break him... much :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Camelyn said:

Cuase if you got Orlie stashed away somewhere for them cold spring evenings, you better be sharin'!

Awww...how cute. The ladies like that dainty little elf... ;)

tonksy

Camelyn said:

hmm....whatcha got in trade?

Camelyn

tonks said:
hmm....whatcha got in trade?

Not too much in stock, but if you name your price, I'll start stalking them now. I got duct tape and a grocery cart, I'm sure I can nab someone :D

IDLEchild

Camelyn said:
Not too much in stock, but if you name your price, I'll start stalking them now. I got duct tape and a grocery cart, I'm sure I can nab someone :D

Can you two not discuss me like I am a piece of god awfully sexy meat. This is shameful behavior.

Ofcourse I will share myself with both you....

I am just disappointed in both of you.

tonksy

IDLEchild said:
Can you two not discuss me like I am a piece of god awfully sexy meat. This is shameful behavior.

Ofcourse I will share myself with both you....

I am just disappointed in both of you.
you're right...we've both been very naughty....you must give us both a good spanking! yes! first the spankings and then the oral sex....