Pissed off, whiney-ass muslims

Professur

since Muslims's can't seem to see, hear, or read about anything without being offended these days, I figured I'd start a single thread to post them all in.

"Jihad" car commercial upsets U.S. Muslims

Mon Sep 25, 7:51 AM ET

CINCINNATI (Reuters) - A car commercial proclaiming a jihad on the U.S. auto market and offering "Fatwa Fridays" with free swords for the kids is offensive and should not be aired, Muslim leaders said on Sunday.

The radio advertisement for the Dennis Mitsubishi car dealership in Columbus, Ohio, has "a whole jihad theme," said Adnan Mirza, director of the Columbus office of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

"They are planning on launching a jihad on the automotive market and their representatives would be wearing burqas ... ," Mirza said. "They mentioned the pope in there and also about giving rubber swords out to the kiddies -- really just reprehensible-type comments."

Details of the radio ad, which has not yet been broadcast, have been reported in the local media, but officials at the dealership declined to comment about the content of the radio spot.

Two employees at the dealership said they had been deluged with calls about the commercial.

"The ad has never been released, it is not out for public listening," said one employee who declined to give his name. He would not say whether the dealership had changed its mind about airing the commercial.

Tokyo-based Mitsubishi Motors Corp. could not immediately be reached for comment.

Mirza said several local radio stations had already rejected the ad and he hoped the controversy would convince the dealership to rethink its sales strategy.

He also said the Council on American-Islamic Relations would likely contact the dealer to "offer some kind of cultural or sensitivity awareness training."

Source

Inkara1

I liked the European Volkswagen commercial where the suicide bomber tried to blow himself up in a VW Polo in front of a sidewalk cafe, and the car held the explosion in.

Inkara1

It's nice to actually beat someone to the punch for once instead of the other way around. :D

spike

since Muslims's can't seem to see, hear, or read about anything without being offended these days, I figured I'd start a single thread to post them all in.

Since the same could be said about whiney-ass christians and other religions should we post their bitching here or do you prefer seperate threads for that?

Uki Chick

Spike, there's a difference. Christians and some other religions don't go reaking havoc. It seems that anything said or read or spoken about Muslims turns out to cause destruction by the Muslims.

Uki Chick

Glad you think it's funny. I'm not saying other religions don't do it, but the Muslims go on a rampage everytime, especially lately.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Ohhh no, that's not their fault, it is the evil US and jews that force them to use this last resource. Wouldn't you agree that they would rather live in peace?

almost a straight face....

Professur

almost a straight face....

closer than I could come.

Spike, please, help yourself. Plenty of room for it here, or in a thread of your own.

Frankly, I think it's good someone takes up the other side of a conversation. I'm simply sick to death of hearing about how this group, or that group are offended about everything. This thread is about Muslim whining, but I could jsut as easily start one about Wimmin's libbers, Vegans, Quebecers, Californians, Irish, etc. In fact, I probably have done in the past.

spike

Glad you think it's funny. I'm not saying other religions don't do it, but the Muslims go on a rampage everytime, especially lately.

Well whiny ass offended christians have wreaked far more havoc that affects the average citizen on a daily basis in the US at least.

Luis G

Staff member
At least 35 people have been killed in a car bomb attack on a kerosene tanker in the mainly Shia district of Sadr City in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.

Nine severed heads were also found in the city of Tikrit as violence swept across the country.

The BBC's Ian Pannell in Baghdad said most bombing victims were women queuing for cooking fuel to use throughout the holy Muslim month of Ramadan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5373050.stm

They don't even have respect for their kind.

spike

We get some violence here where Americans kill other Americans.

Mexicans never kill their own kind?

Luis G

Staff member
Well yeah, but the ones that get killed are people involved in crime or in accidents. I don't recall ever hearing of 50 casualties because of a bomb at a church.