Pissed off, whiney-ass muslims

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
So Iraq is the same kind of situation/mess as Vietnam?
Well, if you mean it's being lambasted by every liberal in the country who harass & harangue the American citizens into growing weary because of the constant infighting instead of the cohesion that ought to be when the military is in action, then, yes, I suppose it is. But once again, you missed the point entirely.

There's something obviously wrong with a War on TERROR that creates even more terrorists and makes the country less safe while costing a Trillion taxpayer dollars.
They are fighting for their very existence. Of course they're pissed & looking to create more problems. It's their job. they are TERRORISTS.

You are suck of that one.
Shut up stupid.

Freedom to have private phone conversations.
Really? That's a right? Since when? Party lines. Cordless phones. Cell phones.

Reports by 9/11 commission and Intelligence agencies say the opposite. Probably a better indicator than what it "seems" to you.
The 9/11 Commission said we've had attacks since 9/11? Damn, I missed those. You may want to be careful about using the NIE for a source. It's about to be declassified & it carries a lot of information that makes the NY Times story look foolish. Whoa, deja vu.

spike

Well, if you mean it's being lambasted by every liberal in the country who harass & harangue the American citizens into growing weary because of the constant infighting instead of the cohesion that ought to be when the military is in action, then, yes, I suppose it is. But once again, you missed the point entirely.

They are fighting for their very existence. Of course they're pissed & looking to create more problems. It's their job. they are TERRORISTS.

Shut up stupid.

Really? That's a right? Since when? Party lines. Cordless phones. Cell phones.

The 9/11 Commission said we've had attacks since 9/11? Damn, I missed those. You may want to be careful about using the NIE for a source. It's about to be declassified & it carries a lot of information that makes the NY Times story look foolish. Whoa, deja vu.

Usually republicans are desperate to distance the Vietnam mess from the Iraq war. If you want to give up the facade then great.

The big difference is Iraq is deteriorating faster than Vietnam did, and Americans are seeing the truth faster.

Terrorists pissed looking to create more problems? Of course, but you missed the point completely that the actions of the US are creating more terrorists.

You've forgoten a time when it was illegal for the government to tap your phone already?

9/11 commision said we're less safe. Intelligence agencies say we're less safe. Most of the US wants us out of Iraq, most of the soldiers want us out of Iraq, most Iraqis want us out of Iraq. It's wasted a Trillion goddamn dollars.

Damn, this couldn't be more obvious.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Of course, but you missed the point completely that the actions of the US are creating more terrorists.

The rest of those is why I ignore you. As for this one, I'll let the Presidents of the US & Afghanistan explain.
"We weren't in Iraq when we got attacked on September the 11th. We weren't in Iraq, and thousands of fighters were trained in terror camps inside (Afghanistan.) We weren't in Iraq when they first attacked the World Trade Center in 1993. We weren't in Iraq when they bombed the (USS) Cole. We weren't in Iraq when they blew up our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania."

The President explains, "this government is going to do whatever it takes to protect its homeland. The best way to protect America is defeat these killers overseas so we do not have to face them here at home. We're not going to let lies and propaganda by the enemy dictate how we win this war."

President Karzai added, "We are a witness in Afghanistan as to what [terrorists] are and how they can hurt. You were a witness in New York. Do you forget people jumping off the 80th floor or 70th floor when the planes hit them?

"Who did that? And where are they now? And how do we fight them? How do we get rid of them, other than going after them? Should we wait for them to come and kill us again?"

Karzai explains, "That's why we need more action around the world, in Afghanistan and elsewhere, to get them defeated - extremism, their allies, terrorists and the likes of them."

spike

Great, another attempt to tie Iraq to the terrorist attacks.

"We weren't in Iraq when we got attacked on September the 11th. We weren't in Iraq, and thousands of fighters were trained in terror camps inside (Afghanistan.) We weren't in Iraq when they first attacked the World Trade Center in 1993. We weren't in Iraq when they bombed the (USS) Cole. We weren't in Iraq when they blew up our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania."

Go ahead and tell me Iraqis were responsible for any of those. Whoever said that is a moron.

and you ignore my other points because they're true and make you feel like blurting out "shut up stupid" or some other insult.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Well, by all means lets keep them focused on killing Americans then.

Most Iraqis want us out now, let's let them decide what to do instead of making predictions of genocide.

Were you in Iraq? I was, and I'll probably go back. Know what? They harbor no ill will towards us, and the people that do most of the killings aren't even Iraqi. Tell you what. You just go back to burying your head in your ass, and leave intelligent and knowledgable to those more experienced than you, okay? :rolleyes:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Keep going after trivialities like mistypes or misspelling & I'll keep syaing Shut Up Stupid.

Iraq is a battle in the greater war on terror. Always was. Just because you can't understand that doesn't make it not so.

Inkara1

You are suck of that one.

Until you work on your own skills with the language, you are in absolutely no position to point out others' typos, unless you want me to point out all of your mistakes... and there are plenty to be found.

spike

They harbor no ill will towards us, and the people that do most of the killings aren't even Iraqi.

Care to provide evidence for those statements? Or do you only have insults with no proof?

Seems you are the one with your head up your ass. Maybe you can come up with something more intelligent than "cause I said so" and start providing some evidence for your BS.

Most Iraqis want the US to leave now.

spike

Keep going after trivialities like mistypes or misspelling & I'll keep syaing Shut Up Stupid.

Iraq is a battle in the greater war on terror. Always was. Just because you can't understand that doesn't make it not so.

I simply agreed with your statement "you are suck". C'mon, it was funny.

Since, the Iraq war is creating more terrorists and making us less safe I think it's obvious you don't understand that it's not part of any War on Terror.

BB

Let me say it again.

I don't recall that happening in Mexico

As for the fucking muslims, there's quite a list of bombs at their own churches (or whatever the hell they call the places where they gather to pray).

oh dear ..do i detect a subtle anti muslim hint herewith?

sure ... but there's a world of difference between using this clear fact ... as between Muslims being whiny assed zealots (some evidence being noted) and the fact that there is a sectarian war going on between Muslims

IF we are being straight here - the two are not comaprable in the context of what you said above.

Whether we consider all muslims whiny ass or not - internal historical and religious sectarian war is another issue entirely ...

Northern Ireland for just one ?

Loyalists and republicans ... bunch a Muslims ... in context it don't quite work does it?

best, BB

BB

Fuckin -A!!

number of external firewire drives going down here just now ... like so many hijab wearing ...

(course' that wasn't wot ya meant ...but then what you appear to imply (???) wasn't what i meant neither ...)

nowt to do with PC ... just a clear difference between muslims and zealotry and internal sectarian violence ... like it or lump it ...the two are different things and not mutually exclusive.

best, BB

spike

His evidence, in this case, is FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE. Can you provide the same?

Yeah right, he knows the birthplace of every insurgent and every Iraqis opinion.

:rolleyes:

Several recent polls based on first hand questioning indicate that the will of the Iraqis is for us to get the hell out. Reports also indicate that most of the insurgents are locals.

If he wants to say otherwise let's get a link to the evidence.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
waste a trillion dollars,

You've used this number, several times. It never looked right but I was too lazy to go look. Then I saw this...

WASHINGTON – Despite intense partisan divisions over the course of the Iraq war, the House on Tuesday easily approved $70 billion more for military operations there and in Afghanistan. Lawmakers also adopted a record $448 billion budget for the Pentagon.

With final passage of the bill, Congress will have approved $507 billion for Iraq, Afghanistan and heightened security at overseas military bases since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to the Congressional Research Service.

Time to lower your exaggerated overstatement.

AP

spike

Time to lower your exaggerated overstatement.

I could raise it easily.

WASHINGTON -- The cost of the Iraq war could top $2 trillion after factoring in long-term healthcare for wounded US veterans, rebuilding a worn-down military, and accounting for other unforeseen bills and economic losses, according to a new analysis to be presented today in Boston.

http://www.boston.com/news/world/articles/2006/01/08/economists_say_cost_of_war_could_top_2_trillion/