Pissed off, whiney-ass muslims

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
A bomb at a church is crime too.

Let me say it again.

I don't recall that happening in Mexico

As for the fucking muslims, there's quite a list of bombs at their own churches (or whatever the hell they call the places where they gather to pray).

spike

So when Mexicans kill Mexicans it's crime related and when Muslims kill Muslims it's crime related.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
When terrorists kill Americans, the US Military makes many casualties of war out of more terrorists. :headbang:

spike

No, we go ahead and double the number of US citizens killed, get 18,000 or so US citizens wounded, kill 40,000 citizens in a country that had nothing to do with it, waste a trillion dollars, all with the result of increasing the danger to the people of our own country.

:beardbng:

Professur

No, we go ahead and double the number of US citizens killed, get 18,000 or so US citizens wounded, kill 40,000 citizens in a country that had nothing to do with it, waste a trillion dollars, all with the result of increasing the danger to the people of our own country.

:beardbng:

Again, I ask, what would you do in their place?

spike

Again, I ask, what would you do in their place?

That's easy. Start pulling troops out of Iraq, focus on Al Queada, eliminate funding to Israel, restore all freedoms and rights to US citizens that have been taken away, secure the country.

Professur

Can't say as I've ever heard the word Dumbass attributed to anyone prior to the '80s.

But then, I'm not even sure of the correct latin for Dumbass.

Professur

That's easy. Start pulling troops out of Iraq, focus on Al Queada, eliminate funding to Israel, restore all freedoms and rights to US citizens that have been taken away, secure the country.

And when Iraq disolves into infighting?
What are you planning on leaving to let them protect themselved against Iran ... who's hate-affair with Iraq makes their feelings towards the US look all warm and fuzzy?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Pull troops from Iraq? Look into Cambodia, circa 1975. See what happens when the military deserts them.

Al Qaeda is one group among many. This is a war on TERROR not one terror group.

Eliminate funding to Israel? Fuck it, I'm suck of this one.

Name one freedom or right that has been taken away.

No attacks since 9/11. We seem secure.

spike

Pull troops from Iraq? Look into Cambodia, circa 1975. See what happens when the military deserts them.

Al Qaeda is one group among many. This is a war on TERROR not one terror group.

Eliminate funding to Israel? Fuck it, I'm suck of this one.

Name one freedom or right that has been taken away.

No attacks since 9/11. We seem secure.

So Iraq is the same kind of situation/mess as Vietnam?

There's something obviously wrong with a War on TERROR that creates even more terrorists and makes the country less safe while costing a Trillion taxpayer dollars.

You are suck of that one.

Freedom to have private phone conversations

Reports by 9/11 commission and Intelligence agencies say the opposite. Probably a better indicator than what it "seems" to you.

spike

And when Iraq disolves into infighting?
What are you planning on leaving to let them protect themselved against Iran ... who's hate-affair with Iraq makes their feelings towards the US look all warm and fuzzy?

Dissolves into infighting? As opposed to now?

Professur

Actually, yes. Most of the radicals are focused on killing americans or american sympathizers (aka the police and army). Take that away, that they'll return to killing ... other iraqis (AKA genocide)

spike

Well, by all means lets keep them focused on killing Americans then.

Most Iraqis want us out now, let's let them decide what to do instead of making predictions of genocide.