Possible OTC get together in Toronto?

Q

Prolly not :(
...but that doesn't mean we can't still enjoy your Brazillian mystery man persona:headbang:

unclehobart

Luis G said:
unclehobart said:
Thats why I was the great traveller and just met everyone on an indiviual basis.

You haven't met me :p
My Spanish isnt up to par enough to be able to bribe the police intonot throwing me in jail.

Its a distance issue most likely. Youre an isolated individual with no decent stops for other people on the way.

Q

unclehobart said:
Its a distance issue most likely. Youre an isolated individual with no decent stops for other people on the way.
Jeez, that oughta make him feel better.:trout:

unclehobart

hey.. were casual friends with no real history of outside conversation. 3500 miles of driving and a border crossing are reserved for major multistop expeditions only. The longest I ever went for one person was Greenie ... and that was 1700 miles round trip.

Q

*phew*

...for a minute there I thought you just didn't like him. :p

I think there might be a buncha borders involved too.

Altron

How about Philiadelphia or New York?
lol if it was in Philadelphia I could ride my bike! (A mere 15 miles...)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Youre an isolated individual with no decent stops for other people on the way.

I might be a decent stop on the way to Brazil :D

unclehobart

Oh yay... *slow clapping* I can play 'How many rebel separatist groups can I be shot at today?'. Thats only like 6000 miles on some of the worst non roads in the world. I would have to buy a Range Rover or something.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think I, having a probationary driver's license, can legally drive out of state. So we'll have to hold the meeting in Indiana :headbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Oh yay... *slow clapping* I can play 'How many rebel separatist groups can I be shot at today?'. Thats only like 6000 miles on some of the worst non roads in the world. I would have to buy a Range Rover or something.

At least the mexican highways are not that bad. And you might be able to complete the "quest" if you don't use US plates :D