Possible OTC get together in Toronto?

ris

a yugo is a yugolsavian made car [possbly state made in the old communist days], very poor and the butt of many jokes in the same vein as lada and skoda.

i am afraid i shall have to decline the kind invitation to toronto what with it costing an unfeasible amount of money. when i get a proper job maybe i'll start saving :)

BlurOfSerenity

there's probably no way in hell i can make it to any of the places mentioned, except possibly philadelphia.

let's have it in maryland or virginia... not just cos they're close ot me :D, but because they're in the middle of the east coast, and it seems we have quite a few east coasters here.

BlurOfSerenity

at jjr's, as i recall, werent we planning regional get togethers?

maybe we could do that here.
we wouldnt be able to meet everyone, but that's not a realistic goal anyway. it's prolly more practical to have regionalish ones.

actually, not a bad idea, but i'd need a timeframe as my funds are a bit low right now, so i'd need to know how long i either gotta save up or rob a bank :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
depends on my plans...i could go to that area, but most likely i'd be around new zealand somewhere...

but if you're actually planning on meeting, i'll see what comes up :)

ris

not me, i don't want to be in wales so i wouldn't dream of making everyone else come here :D

freako104

possibly but no guarantees. if i can get the money i should be able to get there but getting the money is the prob and id ratehr go to Fl myself so when i get enough money to travel thats where im headed.

whoreable

WE CAN GO TO MY PARENTS HOUSE THEY CAN BAKE BROWNIES AND LET US DRINK SODA POP WE CAN PLAY VIDEO PONG.

Altron

*runs around singing and dancing*
YAY!
BROWNIES, SODA POP, AND PONG!
My 4 favorite things!