POST A PICTURE OF YOUR DESK

Jeslek

Banned
IS it only me that has the Internet Keyboard PRO? I see a lot of you has Microsoft keyboards, but all of them has the most crap buttons (Back, Forward, Favorites, etc). I never use those, but the PRO keyboard has "Play, Next, Previous, Mail," etc, which I use ALL THE TIME. :)

Scanty

Hey, I'm pretty neat... you should see the rest of my room. You guys don't know the meaning of being anal until you have... :D

Webcam, fund lad funds :(

Attachment(s):

u.jpg, 12.67kb

4_1031341359.jpg

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
LastLegionary said:
IS it only me that has the Internet Keyboard PRO? I see a lot of you has Microsoft keyboards, but all of them has the most crap buttons (Back, Forward, Favorites, etc). I never use those, but the PRO keyboard has "Play, Next, Previous, Mail," etc, which I use ALL THE TIME. :)

I have this one...pretty glad with it. Kicks MS keyboards' ass anytime :D

Attachment(s):

logitech keyboard.gif, 16.77kb

49_1031342455.gif

Jeslek

Banned
More stylish perhaps, but, I don't like black keyboards, don't want anything wireless whose battries can die out on me, and hate the way Logitech's buttons push and pop up. I dunno, I just like the feel of my keyboard :)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Hehe, just a matter of taste I guess :)

Cordless is SO good for me, since I have to move it so often, because I really lack space around my desk :)
Only negative thing is that the batteries of the mouse are empty quite fast (1 month). Keyboard is still running on the first batteries, after 8 months :)

And you're right about the buttons...the arrows sometimes don't pop back up so smoothly...but I heard that's a common Logitech problem :)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Uhm, it's just a keyboard, you don't have to get philisophical about it ;)

More seriously: you're right about that :)

But on the other hand...I can't agree with you..it's just wrong to agree with you :D

i've used an IBM aptiva keyboard for the last few yrs, my well patched up and cared friend, got a cordless downstairs.