POST A PICTURE OF YOUR DESK

Scanty

Shadowfax said:
:D

I like that...can he get coffee too? :brow:

Muahaha! I don't fear the brow™ anymore :D

ARRESTED: SHADOWFAX[/siz]

Crime: Improper use of The Brow and unwillingness to accept it's power.
Punishment: Three-hundred years in a field of cows, goats and Welsh sheep with nothing to protect oneself but a bad-tempered hamster and a toothpick.

Visitors allowed from: 10:30am to 10:31am on the first Tuesday of each centennial.

Mandatory prisoner clothing: Matching top and bottom pink tracksuit, yellow headband and stilettos.

A.B.Normal

Shadowfax said:
LastLegionary said:
IS it only me that has the Internet Keyboard PRO? I see a lot of you has Microsoft keyboards, but all of them has the most crap buttons (Back, Forward, Favorites, etc). I never use those, but the PRO keyboard has "Play, Next, Previous, Mail," etc, which I use ALL THE TIME. :)

I have this one...pretty glad with it. Kicks MS keyboards' ass anytime :D

Must agree ,since I also have the Freedom Optical.My mouse is missing the rubber on the wheel though,my wife's damn Indian Ringneck Parakeet :grumpy: ,I just tell people its from doing burnouts while I surf.

ris

here is my desk at home, from last year when i was still doing my masters:

fdcc06d1.jpg

ris

its a lot tidier now, mostly helped by the drawing board being down.
and, to scare you further, it has been worse. only once or twice, but lots worse.

ris

what mess?

;)

disclaimer this was during the worst of my masters write up. the huge pile on the drawing baord [left hand side] is all teh books i was scanning in, quoting from etc. the paper to the nearground is all the notes, prevous drafts etc.

note the becks bottle near the tower and the bottle of zubrowka vodka next to the monitor D

ris

i might have one of the office somewhere, it makes my flat look like a space of order and harmony. if i can get a camera then i might take one of this place to make you feel better :)

fi

I've BEEN in that room.

It's not so bad in real life... there used to be another cocmputer there, and loads of drawings thrown everywhere... ;)

My desk, on the other hand, is a pair of legs. :eek:

ris

fi - the second comp is back up :)

greenie - luckily we can still get to the hall via the kitchen :D