Poutine

unclehobart

I wonder if the border squad will be pissed if I try to bring 2 pounds of coffee beans across the border with my grinder and press. The long hair already gets me the full 3 hour 'assumed smuggler' treament and delay.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
unclehobart said:
I wonder if the border squad will be pissed if I try to bring 2 pounds of coffee beans across the border with my grinder and press. The long hair already gets me the full 3 hour 'assumed smuggler' treament and delay.

one does not bring coffee to montreal, if you want good coffee there is a place on fairmount and hutchison, great coffe, and you can get the beans.

(We gots damn good coffee)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
AlphaTroll said:
How 'bout juice? That's what I like for breakfast - don't drink much coffee...........

we have another one...ok futon downstairs, we can sleep one more

3 more if air mattresses.

we have orange cranberry well whatever is in the can.

unclehobart

Apple, orange?... Whats your pleasure? Such things tend to be quite expensive up in the colder climates... but rather cheap down here where I live.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
the first annual OTC bbq?

bring your bathing suits, we got a pool

Ontario, come on down, new york also, only 7 hours away

AlphaTroll

Oh hell, again I did not read the rest of the thread.....are we building an OTC commune? If so, I really don't care where I sleep - just don't snore near me.

And I like orange & cranberry juice....apple's too sweet & guava makes my chest close up (and don't any of you bastards think of slipping me some just so you can practice your CPR skills!)

Professur

There's the possibility of a pickup if i have the chance to arrange a TO run to the butchers'. But the return trip would have to be train or bus. No guarantees on that, tho.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
The next question is where

Bish has a BBQ, he's in the shore

I can have a BBQ , in Laval

Where do you live Prof?

and old montreal is a must!

Uki Chick

paul_valaru said:
cottage?? with lake access????????

bonfire...
just a thought

Sounds like one hell of a party is being planned!!! We take a long weekend, make it a huge blow out!

Professur

Access, yes. Water front, no. And bonfires, and gigantic Nuh-uh. Unless..... I'd need to work seriously on that. But let's not rule it out entirely.