Poutine

AlphaTroll

Well, I was thinking along the lines of foodstuff etc, but if it's sunscreen you want..hey, cheap round for me.

Professur

Before, but that's making it a bit early in the year. The Best long weekends are later. But I'm sure the missus wouldn't begrudge me the change to meet up, even if she can't make it.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
I bet you never thought posting a recipe would degenerate into long weekend party hardy, didya?

I don't think anybody would have figured that it would turn out this way. But hey, it's all goooooood!!!

AT, bring clothes, bring sunscreen and bring yourself. That's it! The montrealers will take care of the rest.

Uki Chick

AlphaTroll said:
*d'oh*

I just kinda assumed we'd all be naked anyway :shrug:

sure, I enjoy skinny dipping, and no tan lines. Not sure the neighbours would want to see so many naked people

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
well some neibors would like it

I was the boy in the hood prof

didn't know you where onto the next version yet

AlphaTroll

Uki Chick said:
sure, I enjoy skinny dipping, and no tan lines. Not sure the neighbours would want to see so many naked people

Well, by the time I reach Canada I'll be down to the proportions I was when I visited the nudie farm often, so ain't no complaints from me & bugger the neighbours, if they complain we invite them over for some true OTC hospitality

Uki Chick

AlphaTroll said:
Well, by the time I reach Canada I'll be down to the proportions I was when I visited the nudie farm often, so ain't no complaints from me & bugger the neighbours, if they complain we invite them over for some true OTC hospitality

Sounds like a plan. Now I have to work on getting back down to my proportions when I first started dating Paul

Professur

paul_valaru said:
well some neibors would like it

I was the boy in the hood prof

didn't know you where onto the next version yet

I'm starting to feel like Microsoft, supporting so many damn versions:D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
If I can get down there I am SO in!

Hopefully I'll have pounced the cute Italian boy by then and I'll bring him too!!

Long weekends are good cause some people might not beable to get time off work and leaving Friday after work and being back for MOnday morning work could be tiring...

I don't have a car though but I'll definately check out the bus when the time gets closer.

Uki Chick

Nixy said:
If I can get down there I am SO in!

Hopefully I'll have pounced the cute Italian boy by then and I'll bring him too!!

Long weekends are good cause some people might not beable to get time off work and leaving Friday after work and being back for MOnday morning work could be tiring...

I don't have a car though but I'll definately check out the bus when the time gets closer.

I'm sure everyone will figure things out as to how to get to Montreal. Car pools can be organized etc.