Problems to be addressed by fury because of the move

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Alright, set my security setting to low and it works. Thanks fury!

Sorry for being a whiney bitch.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
That is weird :confuse3:
Both my security and privacy settings are medium.

Are you sure you were using www.otcentral.com/phpbb/index.php to login and not otcentral.xibase.com/phpbb/index.php?

cause I get the cookie problem at otcentral.xibase.com/phpbb/index.php

greenfreak

that did it, thanks man. I had both the old favorite and the new favorite, one at the bottom of my list, one at the top. I kept clicking on the wrong one. I should stop getting so wrapped up in working and pay more attention to the boards, huh? :D

A.B.Normal

fury said:
That is weird :confuse3:
Both my security and privacy settings are medium.

Are you sure you were using www.otcentral.com/phpbb/index.php to login and not otcentral.xibase.com/phpbb/index.php?

cause I get the cookie problem at otcentral.xibase.com/phpbb/index.php

You da man fury :headbang:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Whew, I'm glad it's fixed! :headbang:

I should really try to put some kind of fix in there to prevent people from coming here through the old addy :retard:

ris

i'm sure it will sort ok in a bit but i am having dreadful problems accessing otc. with ie6, netscape7, opera6 the problem appears to be difficulty getting to the server. i get a lot of 'cannot be displayed' errors and some instances where the board is in in 'text' mode. i pretty much can't post and reading threads is a nightmare.

it comes in bursts of connection with longer periods of inability.

ctrl-c to this now just in case i can't post the first time :(

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Me too, ris. PWH said they'd look for anything abnormal on their side of the connection but our best bet is to yell at our ISP's, and I don't know about you but yelling at my ISP seems about as effective as telling a fish to stay out of the water, they just won't accept that the water is contaminated. :(

Anon_me

Anyone but me getting a DSN gateway error? I get periods where I get a timeout error when I try to connect to the site :confuse2: