Prof....

Inkara1

Yes, but not having to tell people, "two from the left, three from the bottom" for the serving spoons would make it almost worth it.

unclehobart

Perhaps you just need knobs that have the contents spelled out on them.

Yes... the cabinet that says 'glasses' really is glasses... you dipshit.

Or... instead of words... literal pictures. A little pewter dish for dishes, a martini glass for glasses... I'm sure they exist.

Inkara1

What's that thing behind the sink on the left between the scrubber dish and the faucet? It looks like a giant-mouth fish holding a fossilized tomato slice.

unclehobart

That would be yet another scrubber holder. It has a 2 inch crossection of a loofa sponge. I use it for pans that need a natural fiber so not to destroy the finish. I also use it to lightly brush the crud out of our cast iron... without soap, mind you... gotta protect that seasoning. It works really well and is cheap cheap cheap.

majestyx

Everything looks great! Love the furniture!

Some wood is made to be painted and some isn't! Looking at the unpainted inside, if that was how it appeared on the outside, I would have painted it too.

The cabinet drawer/handle pulls are a nice touch. I need to replace mine since I painted my kitchen, and you have given me something to think about!!!

unclehobart

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't like to paint over a precious harwood either... but the stuff I'm painting onto is really nothing more than common knockabout softwoods.